Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 January, 04:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Great report. Very strong facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 January, 03:59
The Getty has doors like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 June, 09:33
Anomalies from the triple stranders, bet.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
04 June, 07:58
Tartaria ...

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
04 June, 07:51
and the giants laid with human women..

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
04 June, 01:43
“There were giants in the Earth in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown” (Genesis 6:4). Folks don't pay enough attention to the words I've capitalized in this 'script. Js.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 January, 04:53
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Good catch. People also forget that in the Book of Joshua God gave explicit instructions to Joshua on who he was supposed to wipe out (leftover Giant cultures) in the Promised Land. Although, this wasn’t completely accomplished because Goliath was alive to fight David (and it is written that he had a brother).

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 June, 11:37
10 pics.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
04 June, 07:14
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Great pics! Love Tartarian history they tried to erase..

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 June, 09:40
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Imagine the time needed to write and illustrate those books. Its a long history we've missed out on. I shall study history the rest of my days. And u?🤓

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 June, 11:17
Yes ...and souch more...thanQ for this post🕊💞

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 June, 11:00
IN 3D MASS IS MORE DENCE, SO ITS GRAVITY.

IN 5D HUMANITY WILL REACH AGAIN ITS PREVIOUS LIMITS...

EXIST REASON, WHY DO MIDGETS HATING US 🤣🤣🤣

TRUTH ABOUT "NEPHILIMS" AND LEVEL OF PURPOSEDLY TWISTED BIBLE IN FAVOR OF MIDGETS MISANTHROPIC WORLD VIEW WILL SEND 90% TO HOSPITAL...

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 June, 02:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
As I sound like a broken record on this - #Schneerson the Chabad Lubavitch Movement's High Holy REBBE line - Schiff is from this line too, along with many others in public office - is a HUGE ROOT that will be exposed. Where is their "homeland" or motherland - Ukraine/Belarus areas...

June 27, 2022👇noted as righteous memory:

Rebbe Arrives in US (1941)
After escaping Nazi-occupied Paris, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994), and his wife, Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka (1901-1988), boarded the SS Serpa Pinto in Lisbon, Portugal.

Shortly after his arrival, the Rebbe's father-in-law, the Lubavitcher Rebbe Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn, appointed him to head the social and educational outreach programs of Chabad-Lubavitch. Thus the Rebbe began his decades-long revolutionary work to revitalize Jewish life in the Western Hemisphere, which spread, by means of the emissaries ("shluchim") he dispatched from his New York headquarters, to every part of the world

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
04 June, 09:34
You always find the most fascinating and interesting Tiktok stories.
THEY lied to us above everything.
Have a GREAT weekend Patriot!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 June, 09:29
I have a friend who has been awake for more than 40 years, and traveled extensively. Once while in Peru, he was taken to an obscure little museum off the beaten path, where he saw chainmail 10 ft high.
there have also been thousands of elongated skulls (Paracas skulls) found in Peru. In Ecuador there is a reproduction of a 25-ft humanoid skeleton found there. Decades ago father Crespi was a monk who lived and worked with the natives in the jungles of Ecuador. Because of his kindness, the men would bring him artifacts they had found in the caves -- giant weapons and armor, solid gold tablets with unusual writing, unique figures & implements from different cultures. Good article -- https://www.ancient-origin...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 June, 08:05
The closest I came to seeing a giant was with Andre The Giant.
I watched him wrestle in Asbury Park's Convention Hall.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 June, 11:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Andre the Giant _ 8th Wonder of the World