Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 June, 07:17
Giants are/were real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
IN 3D MASS IS MORE DENCE, SO ITS GRAVITY.

IN 5D HUMANITY WILL REACH AGAIN ITS PREVIOUS LIMITS...

EXIST REASON, WHY DO MIDGETS HATING US 🤣🤣🤣

TRUTH ABOUT "NEPHILIMS" AND LEVEL OF PURPOSEDLY TWISTED BIBLE IN FAVOR OF MIDGETS MISANTHROPIC WORLD VIEW WILL SEND 90% TO HOSPITAL...
11:00 AM - Jun 04, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 June, 02:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
As I sound like a broken record on this - #Schneerson the Chabad Lubavitch Movement's High Holy REBBE line - Schiff is from this line too, along with many others in public office - is a HUGE ROOT that will be exposed. Where is their "homeland" or motherland - Ukraine/Belarus areas...

June 27, 2022👇noted as righteous memory:

Rebbe Arrives in US (1941)
After escaping Nazi-occupied Paris, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994), and his wife, Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka (1901-1988), boarded the SS Serpa Pinto in Lisbon, Portugal.

Shortly after his arrival, the Rebbe's father-in-law, the Lubavitcher Rebbe Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn, appointed him to head the social and educational outreach programs of Chabad-Lubavitch. Thus the Rebbe began his decades-long revolutionary work to revitalize Jewish life in the Western Hemisphere, which spread, by means of the emissaries ("shluchim") he dispatched from his New York headquarters, to every part of the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 June, 02:51
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
🗣️I've been researching this line, DEEP into the trenches, for over 10 years. The trip that their "Holy REBBE" made in 1941 to the US, included a major visit to the City of St. Louis. He was received like a god. Then, he went to just a few other cities - but St. Louis was/is a major player in all this.

In 1950/51 - they officially made their home in Brooklyn NY at the 770 Bldg, Chabad dot org - "movement" all should study. The 3rd & 5th Rebbes were known Pedophiles, one even under Freud's care.😵 #HumboldtUniversity

The politicians with Israel citizenship here in this country, you know, the one's destroying in from within, most all are from these this "group". Sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn - took over the world basically all-the-while making America their home. This is the group in my research I found to have hijacked the true Jewry & now, I know they did. These are the Khazars.