IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 02:06
Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
💃🕺
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 June, 02:28
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 02:32
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
There is a Precipice for everyone.
Maybe AU is for those almost READY

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I always thought AU was for those who are long past precipice, and in hyper dimensions surrounding this shift of the ages and holding it stable while moving it along, whether aware of what they are doing or not. We are all over the internet and have been, without a doubt, controlling the awakening narrative, the speed, the flow of what and when, some more military, some more, mainstream, some more religious or spiritual., some are dropping MOABs others gently plant seeds and everything in between.

Remember, this group self monitors and stays relatively very user-friendly. You all are lightyears ahead whether you realize it or not.
01:45 AM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
04 June, 07:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm not even close.
started about 20 years ago and have a long long way to go.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 June, 09:30
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
It's not about what you know as much as it's about your frequency. If you are here and enjoying the vibe overall, and feel at home, you intuitively are holding a specific set of frequencies- which are light years ahead of the average human whether you realize it or not.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 June, 03:49
precisely

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 June, 12:23
So true! I spent a lot of time on Gab since the twitter purge and recently joined here. Vibe is completely different, in a wonderful way. Not totally knocking gab though, it has some good points, too. But the overall vibe here is higher energy, thoughtful, and community/family oriented.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 June, 03:01
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Gab has good vibes. The purpose for connecting to pass along information specific to the Q Op, Great Awakening aka The Big Reveal and Heal, and Keeping energy High by those who dream of a future where we co-exist in freedom, respect and peace is really concentrated here. High Light Quotient!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 June, 05:56
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Sharing of information open for discussion.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 June, 02:48

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 June, 03:19
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Some may argue its the same thing in essense- impervious to folding and crumbling. Which one of us our strong and which of us are numb? Does it matter? Probably. Maybe not.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 02:21
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Whatever the situation calls for. FOR FREEDOM of humanity and FOOK them DS pos shit, I mean such unworthy fookin tarded foes.