Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 June, 01:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Do you have a minute? God has taken my mom, more of my health, my sisters (turned their backs on me) due to being a warrior, and now I find out that I'm Jewish (long line, apparently)โ€”all since January. I'm alone due to my commitment to this movement. And now I don't even have the energy to "produce" for or help others.

I'm distraught as hell and I doubt anyone else here will understand. VK would call this poop vibes. Others would say to lighten up. I'm fiercely independent and never lean on anyone. But I'm drowning here. You might be the only one who gets being emotionally and physically beaten to a pulp. Help, please. ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you.
03:24 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
25 November, 05:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Fully get the independent person vibe, I'm the same way have been since I was a kid (An only child) BUT have learned over much time that every problem CANNOT be solved with ME sometimes I need others if no other reason than prayer, it's an obvious fact that TOGETHER we are stronger apart we are left to our devices which in most cases only make our problems GROW IN OUR MINDS beyond how big they really are.

Keep in mind that God sees our whole existence as one moment in time, he knows every move we are making PRIOR to us making it so it is of the utmost importance to have a personal relationship with him for 24/7 updates on our next steps!

God wants to DIRECT OUR STEPS literally to avoid miss-steps, but even prayer has a learning curve, we learn by doing and our WORDS form our future be positive, be direct but most of all HONEST WITH GOD!

Trusting the plan is a HEART issue not merely a Mental assent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 June, 08:38
i so feel this! I wish i had the perfect words to help, but i do have love to share. And hugs for you and the rest who feel the same

Lysanne anon @lysanne
09 June, 07:57
Photonโ€ฆ honey. I get the part about being independent. But it may be time call friends and ask for help .. if you have anyoneโ€ฆ if not spill your heart here. We love you.

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 June, 05:17
((hugs))

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 June, 12:42
๐Ÿ™Much love..

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
09 June, 12:10
Just a quick note to see how youโ€™re doing today๐Ÿฅฐ

KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 11:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I am saying many prayers & sending much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–love & positive vibes Your Way๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™God Bless You๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I ๐Ÿ’– You.

Patricia Maples @TrishM
09 June, 11:15
Having gone through extremely tough times, i learned that the only way through excruciating pain is to seek the help from God. pour your heart out to him, and expect him to react in ways you have never before seen. he literally will heal your broken heart and send comfort that no one else can possibly do. it is then you will know you are never meant to go through this life without his help. you will se miracles that only he can do. Have FAITH, and trust him, then you will know nothing else matters. Trust him, and know that He is in control, He is the winner of all things, His son Jesus Christ will rule and reign triumphant. Trust His Plan. Take it a day at a time. And be grateful that you get to watch his return.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 June, 10:43
Give it all to God!! Every emotion and all the pain! All we really need is God!! I never realized what that meant till God was all I had left! God will always make a way!!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 June, 10:42
Sending Love your way.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
09 June, 10:21
Prayers for you dear anon warrior.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 June, 05:04
We are here for you

Asking for love is as sweet as giving itโค๏ธ
Just recharge

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 02:45
So many thoughts because i csn honestly say i understand most of it because the past 3 years feel like a living nightmare here also. Like being sucked under a rip tide. But GOD HOLDS YOU SO VERY CLOSE. WE MUST HAVE FAITH IN HIM THAT HE WILL LEAD US IN EVERYTHING. Prayers and lots of love to you๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™and HOPE...NEVER LOSE HOPE.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 June, 02:41
Be ๐Ÿ’ช and never give up ๐Ÿ‘Š

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 June, 01:45
MY GOD your words went deep into my heart. The whole world seems to be experiencing the "dark night of the soul" It feels like Groundhog Day with no end in sight. So many emotions, fear, sadness, despair. It seems like it will never end. It gets hard to even get up and tackle another new day. We try all the tricks--think positive, stay in the moment, listen to happy music. We get our hopes up, & then they are dashed. You cannot in any way explain what you are going thru to "normies", which makes us feel even more alone. We wonder what happened to the person we used to be? And yet we still get up, get dressed, and start another day. What we are experiencing is not just what is happening politically. The Cosmos is affecting our bodies physically. We are receiving plasmic and photon energy. So this all comes down to TRUST. Thank God we Anons have each other and we have a God that will never abandon us. As Jesus said "Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed."

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 June, 02:46
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™ Love you.

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 02:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
oh Mermaid, YES on ALL of it!!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 June, 01:37
Oh how I do hear you. My thoughts are with you, I also like many others have gone through what you are going through right now, for me I knew that I had to take some time away and even sat alone praying often, even hugged a tree and searched within myself. When the time is right for you, you will return and feel relief. I cried many times even still do when I think of what we all have endured. Always know you have a glorious heart and have been sharing yourself with God and us all.

May the Sun warm you.
May the breeze cool you.
May your heart feel the love.
May your mind be at rest.
Because tomorrow is a new day,
and this will come to each and everyone of us.
GOD BLESS

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 June, 01:33
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:28
You, YOU ARE an infinite energy being inside that Earth suit, concentrate on just that, because I know this for a fact from my NDE.
You are not taking anything with you but your memories when you leave here just like the ppl that you have lost will.
Once you leave here one of the first things that you notice is that time is not what it appears to be here.
This life here will seem so short that it is almost insignificant.
Those that you have lost here will turn around soon and by the way need you more than ever.
Your Mom has just left her Earth suit her soul has not changed, and you will see her again.
If you could do anything you wanted to do for the rest of your time here in your Earth suit realizing that those two things are true, what would you want to do, experience?
Nana praying for you!

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 June, 01:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ sending strength prayers and loving family vibes๐Ÿ’–

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 June, 12:41
Big long virtual hugโค๏ธ

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 June, 12:38
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ’™

Going to need a minute after the "VK effect" . . .

๐Ÿ™

Golden Times donated @Golden
09 June, 01:31
Sending you Koala Bear Hugs.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 June, 12:00
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโค๏ธ

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 June, 11:42
this is Family for Youโ™ฅ๏ธnot alone, just step back for a bit, rest a little more, do what gives you joy, be good to yourself. some of us have been where you are, its ok, i put a cloth on a little rusty garden table, ate lunch in the sunshine, watched the birds, breathed. gonna pray for you photon if that is ok๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 June, 11:27
Your not alone. Ill keep you in my prayers! I must be in the same boat as you.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 June, 11:13
I understand, having a hard with it all! God??? Where is he??? I pray and mostly for simple things, a home for one. The children are still suffering and have been for so long. I question so much right now. I hear you and feel your pain. Blessings to you!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 June, 10:58
MAYE It's Time to LET GO, LET BE and LET GOD--God Being the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that Silently Dwells WITHIN Your Heart and the Collective Heart of Humanity, Patiently Awaiting the Moment when you decide to become a Perfect Instrument of His Will.

So, Gather the Inner Strength of the Warrior and Find the Courage to Surrender to What APPEARS to Your Five-Sensory Survival Brain to be the Abyss, the Void, the All Consuming Darkness; but which is, in 'reality', the Dark Womb of Personal and Planetary Rebirth. It is Only through Purposefully Entering the Darkness that we become Conscious Living Embodiments of the Universal Light that is the Quantum Source of Our Being.
It's Scary, but I PROMISE YOU, It Will BE WELL WORTH IT!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John Denver - Sweet Surrender Live HD 1280 x 720 Rocky Moutain Background - YouTube

Live Rocky Mountain Background

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 June, 10:55
You are so loved Photon. Continuing to pray for you and your family. God is watching over you, and you have many friends who care for you here. Much love.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 June, 10:51
We are your family. Never forget we are all connected to God and through him we will win this battle. You are never alone. Don't be afraid of being to strong to reach out for help. We have all paid a price as believers. He paid the ultimate price. I will definitely say a prayer for you tonight. ๐Ÿ™ I hope you feel all the love coming your way.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 June, 10:48
Saw this again and wanted to check on you and to tell you that we all love you. Prayers for constant strength.