Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
09 June, 08:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
so true … now I just pray for what He knows I need… more efficient that way! haha !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 June, 08:54
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 June, 03:24
amen

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 June, 03:23
le cœur deja 🙏💖😇

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 June, 10:51
Beautiful thread ... Family. ... thats family
Saints of God You are AMAZING

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 June, 05:09
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 June, 03:24
Do you have a minute? God has taken my mom, more of my health, my sisters (turned their backs on me) due to being a warrior, and now I find out that I'm Jewish (long line, apparently)—all since January. I'm alone due to my commitment to this movement. And now I don't even have the energy to "produce" for or help others.

I'm distraught as hell and I doubt anyone else here will understand. VK would call this poop vibes. Others would say to lighten up. I'm fiercely independent and never lean on anyone. But I'm drowning here. You might be the only one who gets being emotionally and physically beaten to a pulp. Help, please. 💙 Thank you.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 June, 08:38
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
i so feel this! I wish i had the perfect words to help, but i do have love to share. And hugs for you and the rest who feel the same

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
25 November, 05:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Fully get the independent person vibe, I'm the same way have been since I was a kid (An only child) BUT have learned over much time that every problem CANNOT be solved with ME sometimes I need others if no other reason than prayer, it's an obvious fact that TOGETHER we are stronger apart we are left to our devices which in most cases only make our problems GROW IN OUR MINDS beyond how big they really are.

Keep in mind that God sees our whole existence as one moment in time, he knows every move we are making PRIOR to us making it so it is of the utmost importance to have a personal relationship with him for 24/7 updates on our next steps!

God wants to DIRECT OUR STEPS literally to avoid miss-steps, but even prayer has a learning curve, we learn by doing and our WORDS form our future be positive, be direct but most of all HONEST WITH GOD!

Trusting the plan is a HEART issue not merely a Mental assent!