Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 12:43
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
HALLELUJAH🙏🙏🙏

CIA 'made secret plans to kidnap or assassinate Julian Assange after Wikileaks published sensitive hacking tools - ☢️and even plotted to shoot plane tires if he tried to flee embassy in 2017'☢️

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

https://www.antiwar.com/bl...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 12:46
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yay No Caps Lock
:)

03 June, 12:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DURING REINSTALLING TRUMP I GOT ALMOST BLIND... ON BOTH EYES. SO YOU HAVE TO PATIENT, SAME WAY AS I AM PATIENT WITH YANKEE IGNORANCE😁😁😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 01:02
We just in different dimensions. You are just still on the 2d/3d plane. Anon 101 type stuff.

The Ukrainians are the ones fighting to keep Zelensky in power. Ya the USA may be supplying some ammo. However who do you think is funding Russia? The USA in the form of higher Worldwide Gas Prices due to us cutting production.

You vantage is noob. Much bigger things going down.

But anyway like interacting with you as long as I can read the post.

03 June, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:16
Hun your biggest mistake is the width of the brush that you tend to paint with. It is not even logical much let a good thing to paint everyone in a particular group with a wide brush. No different that if you said Nana was just like the pedos that torture kids just because I am an American.

Every, EVERY soul on this planet is responsible for themselves really and no one else with the Laws of Free Will and Laws of Do No Harm!

Nana can PROMISE you from experience that when you leave that Earth suit you are in there will not be ANYONE else there but you and the Creator of All, so I do not paint you with the same brush I would the evils in your country just because you are from there.

The goal here is not to bitch about who does what that doesnt suit you, the goal here is to get along and fulfill your purpose in the experiment without harming others same as mine.
In the end that will be how we are judged.

WHEN I LEAVE EARTH SUIT, I BECOME METATRON AGAIN HUN🤣🤣🤣

JUST SAYING... DEFINITELLY NOT IN OFFENSIVE MEANING. 😁😁😁
03:23 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 04:00
Well if that is so why yet do you paint with that wide brush when you know that it is only the same evil cabal in the US that is also in every other country in the world, whole planet was a captured operation? Not being offensive, real question.