--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 June, 02:47
I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
as a proud parent of a 37 yo girl born with CP... i didnt not find out that she had CP til she was 15 months old... she was heathy just didnt move around alot. well that child busted out at 3 hasnt shut up since... she was a little bit delayed in movement... maybe a little be in the thought process... cant judge really.. i am NOT her... but this girl hasnt stopped ONCE..... since 1985 she has had over 50 surgeries to make her feet work for her.... she is MY ROCK.. that child has made me who I am today... I love her without hesitation.. I do for her out of LOVE.... DONT BE AFRAID... Be a loving kind gentle eager to care for person without barriers and with PRAY and LOVE you will pervail..... I STAND FOR HER and no matter your outcome and hers..... Love is all you need
08:34 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lounlimited in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 June, 09:41
In response Lois Oliver to his Publication
Bless you! Love is the biggest motivator and you sound like you have tons! I can see how amazing going through something like this would bring you out the other side as a super hero. You sound like one to me. I could imagine the empowerment of succeeding through all the challenges and coming out the other side with all that love. You are a Super Hero and sounds like you are blessed. You and your daughter. No matter what the road, God's plan is in action and all will be well is what I hear you saying. I see what you're saying. Thank you and Thank you for sharing your story. I could see the unconditional love and childlike hearts that these children have and the love their parents can give them and they give back that fills your heart. They are all a beautiful love story really, right? At least I could see it like that. 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396