--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!
02:47 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 June, 10:36
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 June, 10:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Thank you SO much for the Prayers! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 June, 10:31
Prayers for you all!

03 June, 10:33
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you so much for the Prayers! 💝

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 June, 08:50
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

03 June, 10:30
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you SO much for the Prayers! 💝

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 June, 11:32
Sending up prayers.

02 June, 11:44
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

02 June, 11:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
02 June, 11:04
hey, I have seen some good recoveries from vaccine damage. I know someone who can detect vaccine damage, which can show up as an inflamed nervous system when using iridology. It's thought that this is caused by heavy metals and other hazardous chemicals.

In Natural Medicine, the body is encouraged to heal itself by cleansing and nourishing it. A Heavy Metal detox is sometimes done by providing a foot bath, or full bath, with about a handful of dried bentonite clay in it. Herbs, activated charcoal, and other things can be added to the bath to encourage the bodies elimination system. Yarrow and cayenne can make your skin tissue sweat, and excrete toxins faster into the clay water. Drinking teas that increase sweating, and encourage the elimination of hazardous chemicals and heavy metals, like cilantro and yarrow I have witnessed and experienced great physiological, and mental, improvement by using this cleanse.

02 June, 11:27
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Thank you Sir! These all sound great and you know they take bathes when they get out of the pool and when they stay over night sometimes and I give them bathes, so I'm going to be sticking some extra detox things like these. Thank you for this list. I think I have some of these already too. I should make a gift box of all of these things and print off a recipe for that gift box. I wonder if all these things could show her how much it truly means to be diligent and convicted with the care of the choices that come to my grandsons. I Love this idea! I will post pictures when I get it done. Thank you again so much Bender! Blessings and Love! 💝

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
02 June, 11:55
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
is anyone aware of adverse vaxx reactions that presents as very severe sinus blockage?
like to the point of surgical flushing being the needed fix??

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 June, 09:51
Perhaps show her this from the CDC, maybe if she sees statisics it might help? Maybe she is fearful. Hydration with alkaline water and a healthy non-Gmo diet, preferably organic, limit sugar, no carbonated beverages. Acidic bodies are often the cause of illness. Alkaline bodies stay healthier. Be worth a try to try diet, exercise, fresh air, hydration. Vaccines interfer with the bodies natural immune system.
Lord Jesus please give these parents wisdom and place your healing hand upon this child. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
2 pics 👇

02 June, 10:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes you're exactly right.She is afraid.It's frustrating.I will send this to my son.He knows about this&we've talked in depth around her about this,my son and I. It's the 4 or 6 va((ines that the school requires them to have that she's going to get them.We easily have exemptions here in Mo.with no questions asked&I've told her& my son has told her.She even has shown that she blames herself for getting him his other shots as she kinda knows too that he changed after them but she still said that there is no choice and that he's getting them. ince he's already shown va(( injury,the next shots could do even more damage.In the documentaries they talk about this mitochondria test that has something to do with folate absorption& kids that have that issue have issues with something in va((ines.I feel that he may be one of those.But I told her about that and to see if her Dr.could check for that and she said not that's silly and not going to happen, basically. Thank you So for the Prayers!💝

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
02 June, 09:18
🙏❤🙏

02 June, 09:42
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Thank you for your Prayers! 💝

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

02 June, 09:44
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Ah! Amazing! Thank you! You are like the third that as mentioned this so I'm going to get some as soon as I can. Thank you again! 💝

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 June, 09:09
Praying!! 🙏🙏

Have you read Dr. Tenpennyn posts in TG? She may have some more info for you. I wonder if you may be able to schedule a Consult witb Dr. Tenpenny and your DIL and Son? 🤷‍♀️. Prayers! Don’t Give UP!! 🙏🙏 (Getting ANY shot in this day and time is dangerous).

https://t.me/DrTenpenny/18...

02 June, 09:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yes, that has been mentioned here. The Suramin Dr. Tenpenny has mentioned? I'd so love to be able to meet up with her. We don't have a way to travel as it's too expensive but I also don't know how my DIL would deal with having someone of such high standards tell her how it is. Ugh! I'd love it of course. It is worth it though. I wonder what she would say if I did try and write to her. Very interesting thought. Thank you for the suggestions and Prayers. 💝

Praying!! 🙏🙏

Have you read Dr. Tenpennyn posts in TG? She may have some more info for you. I wonder if you may be able to schedule a Consult witb Dr. Tenpenny and your DIL and Son? 🤷‍♀️. Prayers! Don’t Give UP!! 🙏🙏 (Getting ANY shot in this day and time is dangerous).

Praying!! 🙏🙏

Praying!! 🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 June, 09:05
🙏〰️+

02 June, 09:30
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you for the Prayers! 💝

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 June, 09:04
🙏〰️+

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 June, 08:59
Praying God will lead her to make the right decision. God bless all!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 08:58
Oh Nana is so sorry, I will pray for them and you.
I just dont understand how some ppl especially mothers like you describe can be so blind.
Nana is also praying hard that the med beds will be able to fix these kinds of things.

02 June, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana! I appreciate your Prayers very much. When it comes to the kids it's just one of those things I think we all feel so personally. 💝

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 June, 08:57
sending prayers for your family 🙏

02 June, 09:33
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
02 June, 08:34
as a proud parent of a 37 yo girl born with CP... i didnt not find out that she had CP til she was 15 months old... she was heathy just didnt move around alot. well that child busted out at 3 hasnt shut up since... she was a little bit delayed in movement... maybe a little be in the thought process... cant judge really.. i am NOT her... but this girl hasnt stopped ONCE..... since 1985 she has had over 50 surgeries to make her feet work for her.... she is MY ROCK.. that child has made me who I am today... I love her without hesitation.. I do for her out of LOVE.... DONT BE AFRAID... Be a loving kind gentle eager to care for person without barriers and with PRAY and LOVE you will pervail..... I STAND FOR HER and no matter your outcome and hers..... Love is all you need

02 June, 09:41
In response Lois Oliver to his Publication
Bless you! Love is the biggest motivator and you sound like you have tons! I can see how amazing going through something like this would bring you out the other side as a super hero. You sound like one to me. I could imagine the empowerment of succeeding through all the challenges and coming out the other side with all that love. You are a Super Hero and sounds like you are blessed. You and your daughter. No matter what the road, God's plan is in action and all will be well is what I hear you saying. I see what you're saying. Thank you and Thank you for sharing your story. I could see the unconditional love and childlike hearts that these children have and the love their parents can give them and they give back that fills your heart. They are all a beautiful love story really, right? At least I could see it like that. 💝

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 June, 08:32
Prayers for you all!

02 June, 09:42
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you So much Silver Cat for your Prayers! 💝

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 08:26
🙏💔🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 June, 08:23
😇God bless and prayer sent!!!

02 June, 09:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you for the Prayers! 💝

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 June, 08:22
🙏🙏🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 June, 06:38
🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 June, 06:38
🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 June, 05:56
Your grandson is totally blessed to have such a loving grandmother, as you are. I pray for healing for Flynn. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

02 June, 06:18
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you So much Suzanne! It's amazing how much being a grandparent pulls at your heart in every way. They love you so much and often look at them and wonder why and how could they look up so highly at us, and know they still see God in their youth, so they must see all the good in us and in that you just want to give them everything in the world that you can. They are such a blessing in learning the true value of every single one of us.

Do you have grandchildren? 💝

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 June, 05:02
I pray in name of JESUS and by the power of the blood of JESUS.

using reverse engineering, HIS BLOOD trumps the Evil.

...Deliver us from evil....amen.

02 June, 07:08
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Thank you so much for the Prayers! I'm overwhelmed with the love and prayer bomb here. Thank you Again and again! 💝

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
02 June, 05:02
I think it was Dr tenpenny but i cant totally remember she said Suramin is an antidote for vaccine injury and autism. i said a prayer for your family and will continue 🙏

02 June, 06:03
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Bless you Truth Seeker! I do vaguely remember that name. I will look it up and order some. Thank you Sir! 💝

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

02 June, 05:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Oh that sounds really delicious. I'm so thankful your daughter has detoxed and is well. Every story like that always gives me hope. I think my son will love this recipe too.

I have told her about Epsom bathes and she does actually do those. That's a great reminder. I will tell her about the borax and baking-soda. I've been using it for my family along with povidone iodine in the bath, but haven't told her. I will.

Thank you for the Prayers and help! 💝

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 June, 04:52
Prayers for complete and total healing!

02 June, 05:54
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you so much for the Prayers! 💝🤗