Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 June, 11:05
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Evidence coming out will steer the narrative and force [their] hands. Once in the public eye they start to cower. Sides will be taken. Red Lines will be drawn. Once the chess pieces are placed accordingly they will begin to fall one by one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 June, 08:13
getting serious freemason vibes from this guy

GreGG P

777 16 > 7777

Watch Out !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 07:22
Nana can't wait until we see them puckering up in Georgia!

Didnt I see where some of the mules were coming and going from loud mouths office, I mean evil Abrams office.
Nana would pay to actually see them when they haul her off in handcuffs!

Don't ya'll think they got the "make millions" as soon as you become a Dem politician down pat?
Hell most of them have to get into office first, they have started a new routine with her.

https://nypost.com/2022/04...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 June, 06:32
I like having a face to attach to a name.