Johnny wins. This part was interesting.
"The best is yet to come..."
"Truth never perishes."
06:14 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
04 June, 03:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Hunter S Thompson, Depp, Cusak. Remember one of them had a kill ranch out in the boonies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 June, 09:24
NEVER FORGET 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

https://youtu.be/uLKRe7ksq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 June, 10:18
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
There is SOME HUGE REASON this ridiculous Trial was SHOVED in our Faces, but what is that Reason???? 🤣😂🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 June, 11:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
one sorry SOS...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 June, 02:12
Massive goosebumps!!!!

Veritas numquam perit.

❤❤❤ Thank you kind sir, sharing this made my morning even Brighter!!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 June, 12:24
"The Last President"

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
03 June, 11:48
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
It sounds like he knew about The Plan.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 June, 11:42
Funny how a person named 'Johnny' just happened to be on trial for the world to watch with a favorable outcome.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 12:12
In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 June, 10:22
They are all playing great roles in this movie we are living!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 June, 09:37
backpedding? trying to cozy up to white hats? ……or, was he a white hat infiltrating hollywood collecting info?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 June, 12:16
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Yes. He’s trying to save his butt. I will always remember the John Wilkes Booth reference.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 09:10
I noticed that, but I still don't forgive him for being a deep state sicko.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
02 June, 08:47
initialed V.K. at the bottom?
the odds here 😂

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 June, 10:02
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
i think that is UK on the bottom… not VK…. Depp is in UK now

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 08:12
HE IS AN AMERICAN HATING PEDO. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 08:12
What it represents to me is the potential reach of the WHs to get in touch with someone with some hard truth and turn a bad actor into a "good" one for the show. I don't think it requires supporting the person but a lens to see through it all. Very interesting, indeed.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
01 June, 10:06
I didn't watch or read any of this shit show.
Wow he post a few Q quotes and that's enough for you think he's a good guy.

He's not a white hat, he may have made some of deal
He was a teenager actor so maybe MkUltra, but no good

look into his connection with River Phoenix death when Winona Ryder started liking River

How he and other hollyweirds sent money and helped some teenager who walked a 5 yr old into a forest and they did satanic killing. Who supports someone that does evil shit?

I think it was on McAllisterTV early on in the Q posting days

I grew up watching him and liking him it was a big disappointment to find out about him and so many others in hollywierd

They just made him the victim
We fall for this shit every time.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 June, 10:26
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
I wonder if HippieChick90 will block you for having this opinion as she did me?
🤩 I am no longer star struck.
You hang and do drugs with Marilyn Manson... but it's all in fun.
Nobody gets big in Hollywood without paying the piper. Nobody.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
01 June, 09:05
I am not shocked by the verdict in the Johnny Depp case , like I was with the verdict in the Sussmann case,i expected Depp to win,she seemed even more crazy.
I agree thats an interesting choice of words,especially supportive to our cause,
but do you really think Depp is a patriot
with America’s best interests at heart ?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jes King @jes_US
01 June, 08:03
wonder what typewriter he used 😶

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 June, 07:54
ISNT FUNNY, HOW USA SOCIETY SWITCH FROM HATING DEPP INTO "JOHNY DEPP IS MAGA, HE USING Q DROPS"... 😁😁😁

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:57
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Maybe he always was and it took this to realize it 🤷‍♀️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 11:28
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Depp is a sick pedo that deserves the most horrible of punishments.
If he is even still alive.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 June, 07:36
Certainly Johnny is NO role model. He did own an Island near Epstein.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:46
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
So? His name wasn't on any lists or the flight log.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:45
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Secret service never paid him a visit, so one of 2 things: He's really CIA and was warning Trump or he was on mind altering drugs and was told to say this. Considering what we know about Amber, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. However, the CIA part is more interesting to me...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:22
I was thinking about you guys when I read that haha

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 June, 07:20
I watched the verdict being read live and then listened to the commentary on "Law &.Crime."

One of their commentators read his statement and I literally said, "Oh my goodness" out loud!☺️

I couldnt figure out how to spell the latin phrase in my post.
The commentator also said right after that, "The world is watching."😉

Just pulled up my screenshot and noticed all the 17s!😍

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 07:25
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Literally The World was watching. Power of MSM & Hollywood shown there. I can only imagine "The World is Watching" part, when the real trials & justice be served happens.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 June, 07:19
Signed in red ink, how thoughtful?
Band name Hollywood Vampires
calls Alice Cooper his 'best friend' ? c'mon now

https://vigilantcitizen.co...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:23
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Alice Cooper is a born again Christian. So I'm happy he's friends with someone close to God.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 June, 07:25
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Annnnd most of his tats are related to his Native American heritage. Idk how any of that is satanic. Please leave the man alone now 🤷‍♀️

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 06:59
I'm not sure if I know my own name at this point!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 June, 06:50
Wow, unexpected. if he really is a white hat, perhaps a miniscule of hope for Hollywood yet. Imagine a Tim Burton film portraying the downfall of the evil empire when this is all over.

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
01 June, 06:49
V.K. ZZ ?????

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
01 June, 06:50
In response Relentless Italian to her Publication
or is that 22??

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 07:00
In response Relentless Italian to her Publication
1.6.22, not sure why 1 and 6 are scratched. 22 also look like ZZ.

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
01 June, 06:38
Thats for sure....

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 06:34
🧐