Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:22
Serious question.
What Government / Religiose / Corporate system(s) do you have faith in?
Most will just want to say None but surely there has to be some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Based on these comments so far we got some serious rebuilding to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have to know that the ppl bringing the evils to justice will have some trust.
Ppl will trust what JFKJr creates, you have seen the future perhaps you have seen this as I have.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 03:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nan,
How or can I send you a private message on here?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 03:44
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Sure you just click message

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 04:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So it's my understanding that when we are born and our mother signs a birth certificate, we become of the sea and under control of the british government. Another part of the evil corruption we have no clue about.
I have been doing some reading about how we can change that by changing our status to an American State Nationalist. This changes our status back to of the Land which we should be.
Do you have any understanding of this?
Any information you know of good, or bad would be greatly appreciated.

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
I look into it briefly with my husband. We thought we read that you can no longer vote if you become one.
04:58 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fighting4myfamily in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 06:29
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
I believe you are right. I too read where it states that you couldn't vote.