Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:22
Serious question.
What Government / Religiose / Corporate system(s) do you have faith in?
Most will just want to say None but surely there has to be some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Based on these comments so far we got some serious rebuilding to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have to know that the ppl bringing the evils to justice will have some trust.
Ppl will trust what JFKJr creates, you have seen the future perhaps you have seen this as I have.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 03:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nan,
How or can I send you a private message on here?

01 June, 03:44
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Sure you just click message

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
So it's my understanding that when we are born and our mother signs a birth certificate, we become of the sea and under control of the british government. Another part of the evil corruption we have no clue about.
I have been doing some reading about how we can change that by changing our status to an American State Nationalist. This changes our status back to of the Land which we should be.
Do you have any understanding of this?
Any information you know of good, or bad would be greatly appreciated.
04:18 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
01 June, 05:46
Don't know about the "American State Nationalist. There are many avenues some have taken to get out of the demonic system. What I've seen first hand that works, at least for me, is to file a UCC-1 (a bond) against the "straw man" in your state at the secretary of state office. It will impact every "legal" document that's been created on your straw person, i.e drivers license, taxes, court cases, etc. And, you don't have to give up anything. There was a guy I met years ago, and he used this. Don't know where he is now. He did my paperwork.
One day I was driving on the highway and a patrol officer sneaked up on me, pulled me over. Soon two other patrol cars pulled up. Trouper came out of his vehicle, asked for my driver's license and registration. He said he clocked me speeding. I gave him the requested documents. He went to his vehicle. 10 minutes later he came back handed me my documents and said, have a nice day! No ticket.

Another incident, I was on a local road, made a wrong

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 06:26
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Thank you. Sounds similar to what I have read about. I will definitely look into the form you mentioned.

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
01 June, 04:58
I look into it briefly with my husband. We thought we read that you can no longer vote if you become one.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 06:29
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
I believe you are right. I too read where it states that you couldn't vote.

01 June, 04:34
That is my understanding as well. I have been planning to check it out to do myself but i have not had time to actually read all that is involved and i want to thoroughly read what i would be signing. Nana is not a trusting soul with anyone but God.
It sounds like where we need to be but i havent read the specifics.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 06:24
That is pretty much where I am at. I've done some digging on it, just not sure about it. It is very hard to trust anyone. Definitely do not want to sign anything I'm not 100% sure about. Thanks for your input.

01 June, 04:29
Try it now i fixed it