Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:22
Serious question.
What Government / Religiose / Corporate system(s) do you have faith in?
Most will just want to say None but surely there has to be some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Based on these comments so far we got some serious rebuilding to do.
01:28 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
01 June, 09:58
But it's not torn down enough yet.

People need to lose all hope, all expectation to really be humbled and get re-centered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
01 June, 09:21
Not any.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 June, 07:20
the healing process will ne lengthy and not so easy for almost all.
like a bad break up
alot of emotion
anger, resentment, blame, revenge.
many are going to find healing hard
transition to tech that has long been supressed will required for many if not all.
the effort will be rewarding on a personal level as long as the approach is taken from s completely open minded perspective
egos and the urge to say "i told you so" will seem ridiculous as everyone is going to find out how much they didn't/don't know
kindness will be key
no person should get the idea that any of this will be easy
IT WON'T
but if approached from an open minded loving perspective we can all go to sleep feeling good about what we accomplished each day and wake up looking forward to the next one.
I'm quite looking forward to the task ahead.
no stranger to hard work
Just Sayin
😊

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
01 June, 07:19
we’re ready😊

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 June, 02:16
Once the real truth is known the rebuilding shouldn’t take long! 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 02:13
You will have found level headed Patriots thro all of this that never give up that can help you.
There are many MANY ppl that can not be corrupted that would never sell their souls to satan.

Many would die from these Earth suits before they would sell out or harm others.
You already know who these ppl are and where you can use them.
Big Beings did not come this far without a plan just as well laid out for creating the new matrix😘
Nana is pretty sure this is not your first rodeo!

Each personality has vetted many Patriots over the last few years.
It will not be easy but it will be wonderful!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 02:05
You have to know that the ppl bringing the evils to justice will have some trust.
Ppl will trust what JFKJr creates, you have seen the future perhaps you have seen this as I have.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 June, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when this happens and he is brought publically out of the shadows, it goes 100% full speed, all the way. the 80%+ thats been slowly climbing goes through the glass ceiling. 🙂

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
01 June, 03:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nan,
How or can I send you a private message on here?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 June, 01:47
I'm hopeful with Starlink, blockchain, and who knows what else is unfolding behind the scenes...systems that will work FOR the people & good of humanity. The current system failed me and my family.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 June, 01:43
U. S Marshal service, marines and then it starts to get real touch and go. Many churches are hit and miss. Large ones, the leaders grab the silver pouch and are as reliable as the 7th floor of the FBI

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 June, 01:40
once trust is lost it us almost impossible to regain... God is all i trust. rest i watch and evaluate. business small local farmers who refused to destroy thier organic crops at a loss. i guess they are as close as i get to a structured trust nowadays.

Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
01 June, 01:38
Anarcho Capitalism

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 June, 01:38
We need a real King, of the people, for the people, and when the country is setup the right way, he steps back and provides oversight for the people over those that are elected. Corruption? He intervenes.

and imo NA should be united.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 June, 01:37

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 June, 01:34
Ready to roll up my sleeves. LFGooooooooo!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
I agree.....we do, we can, WE WILL!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
yes!!!! you are correct, from the ground up.

yogini dancer @yoginidancer
01 June, 01:33
Yikes, not another build back better program. I think before man makes any more organized control system, he best look within to seek out and process anything that drives him to want to be God and control others. Live and let live. No slaves. No masters.

yogini dancer @yoginidancer
01 June, 01:51
In response yogini dancer to her Publication
2A means having self-control and living with morality to initiate no harm on another living being while being well-armed and prepared to defend oneself and others from aggression & coercion. When enough citizens take the personal responsiblity for their own self-defense, we can live without standing armies unless absolutely necessary for a short period of time (from police to national guard to national armed forces) as 2A authors intended.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 June, 01:33
When your whole reality has been turned upside down, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this reality we find ourselves in. It has taken the devil generations to reach this point. Lies abound on all sides. Who do you believe??? Everything seems to be a pysop... EVERYTHING.......🤔🙄

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
01 June, 01:29