I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 10:16
Just saw another white light in the sky again. Must be a satellite. Three nights in a row now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 10:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Had 2 planes disappear on different days in front of my eyes.

I see the plane and then what seems to be a reflection from the sun (White Light) against the wings then poof. Gone.

Last sighting was yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
The Galactic Federation has crafts that look like airplanes and the moon and yes they can disappear suddenly. They use these crafts to observe unobtrusively. The entire world is surrounded by benevolent creatures who work behind the scenes with the Alliance. They will land after the EBS event to help us build our world and interact with the new technologies so we can evolve into the fifth dimension. I see them flying over here every day in the Netherlands. Summon Galactic Federation if you want to meet them. They fly over and will hover over your house and follow you
04:00 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 05:35
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Sounds like project blue beam tard shit to me.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
01 June, 06:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Read the Q drops extraterrestrials are real and are working with the Alliance, Trump and with Putin. they are here in our sky and starseeds have incarnated from various star systems to hold the light and lift Gaia to a higher frequency. My family from Sirius is here above my house in a craft. They follow me everywhere and also show themselves to my friends and family. They also signal and I also see them in my dreams where they communicate with me. Their last message was "time is running out". I can't share the videos here unfortunately, below are 2 pictures of my family's ship. I've also seen them in full view a few times a round silver ship and triangular ship ❤

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
01 June, 08:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Way to up the vibes with a fellow patriot who just believes something different than you.