Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
01 June, 08:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ™Prayer sent.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 June, 08:25
Arohanui Lauren
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 June, 08:08
Praying right now, Lauren! πŸ™

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
01 June, 12:35
Praying Lauren...β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»Praying for God to wrap you in His loving arms and clothe you with grace and peace. I pray that He will provide all of your physical, spiritual & material needs, whatever they may be, right now, In Jesus' name...Amen

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
31 May, 11:28
Prayers & Blessings for you LaurenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž
Much Love

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
31 May, 11:20
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
31 May, 11:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
31 May, 10:56
Lord Jesus, Daddy Abba, Holy Spirit... You know where Lauren is at, and what is going on. I thank you Lord that you hear every hearts cry and need for provision, and I speak heaven into her earth today that every one of those needs is met, the perfect prayer, the perfect provision, the perfect life giving and life altering interventions.

I ask You Lord that You would reveal yourself and Your love for her by doing what no man can do, above and beyond what we could dream or imagine to ask you for, by providing for her in every way - spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, financially, allowing her to experience your manifest love and presence and provision for all that she needs. We thank You Lord. We thank you for fighting on her behalf & for all those she loves and is concerned about. We speak peace, blessing, mercy, love, forgiveness, healing - and no retaliation over her & all that concerns her, for all who are on her heart & mind. amen.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
31 May, 11:41
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
amen. my prayers aecwith tou yoo, Lauren

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
31 May, 10:52
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» praying

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
31 May, 10:50
Just prayed you would have knowledge, grace, peace, and understanding πŸ™ in Jesus name.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 10:50
may you sense our prayers and His presence surrounding you, @lauren , and me His Peace (shalom, shalom, NOTHING missing NOTHING broken "BE" yours)

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
31 May, 10:49
Prayers your way Lauren πŸ™

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
31 May, 10:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ What’s going on? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I am lraying for YouπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 10:47
Be well doll.πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘πŸΈβ˜οΈ

Dottie French @DotOn777
✝️prayers up.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
Yes - I send blessings and Love.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 May, 10:46
πŸ™

Lily B.... @LilyB
31 May, 10:45
Done.
πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž

Celery Juicer @Emme
31 May, 10:43
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’ž

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
Praying for you Lauren
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 10:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β˜οΈπŸΈβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘