Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 May, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not sure if Elon proofs are a thing, now, but, I like this one (Posted at 1:10 PM yesterday).

Nov 05, 2017 8:08:46 PM EST
Anonymous
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.
Q

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 May, 07:43
ok, fine... I’ll ask him! ;)😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 May, 06:50
1:14pm = 114...as stated many times today..
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

any update VK? Please💞

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 May, 06:43

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 May, 06:28

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 May, 06:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙌 💥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 May, 07:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I want the fkn dark net decimated, and the bridges to this side. The back door sign ons to hell all that. Edit that. lol CoME on.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
31 May, 04:49
😉

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 May, 04:17
E M???
For the love of Pete, when are we gonna jerk back the covers and take the water bazooka of TRUTH and drench these intentionally comatose American lazy assed turds? Waiting on Elon to spoon feed them some thoroughly pureed, predigested facts...😠!
I vote for hauling everyone of them that took the jabs to a FEMA camp with all those plastic coffins at the entrance & march them past them straight to the med beds in the rear of the camp. March them in as dumbassed sheep and they walk out as restored humans!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
31 May, 07:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I love this post soooooo much! I salute you for these words! Great job!👏👏👏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 09:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
...u had me scared for a moment!🤪....but i get what ur saying....giggle.😄🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 May, 03:18
For Koba's patent? Or something Starlinky?😅

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 May, 02:48
Strange Things are happening indeed Mr. Musk.👀⭐️♾
~17~

https://nypost.com/2022/05...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 May, 02:50
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
I wonder if something’s afoot today... 17 hrs past the post yesterday.🤔🕑

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
31 May, 02:37
Shit show. I thought it was time for justice and here we are :(

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
31 May, 05:25
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Yup..same old stories...There will never be any arrests...We need to see at least one arrest..just one big one..following Que for so long...and nothing..I trust the plan..but......

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
31 May, 02:27

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 02:15
How To Boil Water Tutorial - YouTube

Merch:https://represent.com/store/aloona-larionovaMy twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/aloonityBusiness inquiries:aloonalovesyou@gmail.comMemes for Aloon...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 May, 02:07
./sync

Elon Following count = 114.
Your TS = 1:14.

Caps = 37.

https://qalerts.app/?n=114
https://qalerts.app/?n=37

114 > 11.4.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 May, 05:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I was getting those vibes at Topgun.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
31 May, 01:31
Elon following 114
VK TS 1:14

Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 May, 01:32
🇺🇲

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 May, 01:45
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Adam/Atom/One/The One/The Great Lawgiver/Father/Father of Mankind 🙏🙏🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 May, 01:23
🙏

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 May, 01:23
114 and Caps of 37.

I hope it means LET JUSTICE BE SERVED. and now!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
31 May, 01:20
and still waiting

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
31 May, 01:16
LFG

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
31 May, 01:15

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 May, 01:16
“My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us....”—Elon Musk 👀

TS 1:14

Q drop 114

US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 01:26
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Does that mean that we are in Fantasy Land if we think that our military will save us?