JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 09:08
You are in for a Ruff Ride Truth seeker.

Everything is going to be ok but you MUST listen to what @vincentkennedy is telling you. You must obey His Word. He is helping you escape The Matrix. Listen to this video again. Then listen to it a third time. The End Won't Be For Everyone.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 09:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
'obey' makes me cringe.
We in this together side by side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 May, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
if you obey anything, you are brainwashed

Dottie French @DotOn777
I am not going to repeat the words here...so think...HOW MANY PREACHERS on TV, in their mega-million churches, ask their parishioners to repeat something they have said??

Does anyone realize that is spell-casting? [black.magic] spell-casting?

Sheeple will say anything, in the 'name of their god'...this is a direct projection of [satan] and [his.will] over us? To repeat ANYTHING someone says is an open gateway to [evil].

[churches] today are dangerous. Following those masses will lead us to destruction. This is NOT God's way...fire and brimstone are a way of the past, and have no place in our future.

CHRISTIANS WILL BECOME FURIOUS OVER MY NEXT STATEMENT:

[Black MaJik and Magicians control structured churches]
10:28 AM - May 31, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 May, 10:51
In response Dottie French to her Publication
100%

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 May, 10:44
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Agree, been discussing the “marriage” ritual with my daughter, she refers to dresses as “wedding costumes”
and your post..repeat after me... devil is present as well