JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 09:08
You are in for a Ruff Ride Truth seeker.

Everything is going to be ok but you MUST listen to what @vincentkennedy is telling you. You must obey His Word. He is helping you escape The Matrix. Listen to this video again. Then listen to it a third time. The End Won't Be For Everyone.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
'obey' makes me cringe.
We in this together side by side.
09:31 AM - May 31, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 May, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
To 'obey' is a Myth [they] created when they enslaved us and its a form of fear used by them in the 3 prong system, Government (Obey your Government) Religion(Obey your Gods) and Education( Obey your Teachers) Our Father do not ask that we obey him either so i will not obey anyone..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 May, 10:46
100% agree, presented you as a false idol I believe!!!
following orders is much different than listening to advice with discernment!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 10:37
Obey-Wan Kenobi 🤪

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 May, 10:54
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Sure hope they withdrew the original pilot's license😳

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 May, 10:31
WWG1WGA

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 May, 10:06
Obey to me means rebel

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 May, 10:01
if you obey anything, you are brainwashed

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 May, 10:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am not going to repeat the words here...so think...HOW MANY PREACHERS on TV, in their mega-million churches, ask their parishioners to repeat something they have said??

Does anyone realize that is spell-casting? [black.magic] spell-casting?

Sheeple will say anything, in the 'name of their god'...this is a direct projection of [satan] and [his.will] over us? To repeat ANYTHING someone says is an open gateway to [evil].

[churches] today are dangerous. Following those masses will lead us to destruction. This is NOT God's way...fire and brimstone are a way of the past, and have no place in our future.

CHRISTIANS WILL BECOME FURIOUS OVER MY NEXT STATEMENT:

[Black MaJik and Magicians control structured churches]