JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You are in for a Ruff Ride Truth seeker.

Everything is going to be ok but you MUST listen to what @vincentkennedy is telling you. You must obey His Word. He is helping you escape The Matrix. Listen to this video again. Then listen to it a third time. The End Won't Be For Everyone.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#KennedyVision
09:08 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 09:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
'obey' makes me cringe.
We in this together side by side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 May, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100% agree, presented you as a false idol I believe!!!
following orders is much different than listening to advice with discernment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 May, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
To 'obey' is a Myth [they] created when they enslaved us and its a form of fear used by them in the 3 prong system, Government (Obey your Government) Religion(Obey your Gods) and Education( Obey your Teachers) Our Father do not ask that we obey him either so i will not obey anyone..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 08:59
OK, I listened. I am officially scared. I hope and pray that I can hear his voice. My house gets chaotic dealing with a loved one with ptsd. It's really hard sometimes to stay focused. Please pray for us.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 May, 09:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏😘

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 12:10
8:08>88
Breaking the eights

Someone else we know teaches in Parables, well a couple of somebodies really.

I know you see the numbers right off in every thing my fren, but for me it is not the numbers I see it is the heart strand the energies.

Gotta earn some more coins today more ppl need help b4 the EOM>

Yall have fun back later.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You never quit. 🇺🇸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 09:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What does breaking the 8s mean? That's all I heard in an ether dream as a 6 yr old child. I was being put to sleep for surgery, felt totally abandoned and I kept hearing 8888 until I finally yelled STOP. Then all I heard was people speaking in Spanish. Crazy dream that I never forgot.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 May, 12:09