Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Other people go to the movies as entertainment. I can’t. I find the movie theatre experience claustrophobic and overwhelming. I don’t trust the medium and dislike feeling emotionally manipulated. I can’t just let go and uncritically watch; it’s constant vigilance and exhausting. Won’t go even if you paid me. I guess I have accumulated too much autist trauma from a psychopathic society and its propaganda merchants.
05:16 AM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
31 May, 11:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Don’t forget the 🤡s talking during the movie and the cell phones going off and the expensive 🍿 …. theaters with food and booze are 👌 as you get room to spead out. Best for loud action movies though like Top Gun: Maverick etc. 🤟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
31 May, 10:25
I can't watch anything on the Tele Lie Vision anymore.
I look at the actors and wonder if they are pedos.
I end up turning off the movie and researching to find out.
I trust very few people in the media now. The ones I do trust...well, I question them too.
I trust God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
31 May, 10:03
Wife drags me though..🤣

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 May, 09:55
i like susoense actuon flicks in the theatre Martin because its not me, and i can sit and watch others scramble for a couple of hours giving my mind rest

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 May, 09:54
OMG! It is torturous.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 09:52
i havent been able to enjoy a movie theatre since there was a local shooting during a batman show. NO THANKS

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
31 May, 07:58
Anons would refer to a movie or show a clip and I would have to go look up the plot. The one exception is the Matrix, which I saw multiple times. Crazy coincidence. lol

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
31 May, 07:20
This sounds like part of the on-going conversation my husband and I have at the time of the new ‘releases!’ when we are deciding whether or not we should go see it.

Then after we decide to go, while watching I drive him crazy if I start to see predictive programming and grooming initiatives and I can't help pointing it out as it occurs! He would just prefer I watch with silence, but it is difficult because I think of the millions who are being "entertained", i.e. being subliminally indoctrinated)! And what makes it even more unpleasant and painful, is thinking how long this has been going on! UGH!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 May, 07:16
ill take my comfy couch any day over those dirty theaters. i remember drive-ins where you sat in your car…now that was cool

Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
31 May, 07:38
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
we still have one here.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 May, 06:02
Although I watch movies or tv shows very rarely anymore, when I do, I'm dissecting them not just having the experience of watching it.
Tired of the manipulation.

debbie french @animalsgalore
31 May, 05:46
Well said and I would add I don't like sitting with zombies!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 May, 05:26
Well said, Martin. I share your thoughts.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 May, 05:19
I feel the same, and I'm not fun to be with.