Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Back from Movie and Dinner.
TopGun brought back all the old feelz. Didn't recognize any satanic underlayment. As soon as it started fooken tears like a little biatch. Nostalgia overload.
Good Stuff
09:25 PM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 May, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. definately pulls heart strings! 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
31 May, 12:53
Can't wait. Going on FRYday. I don't think my bomber jacket will fit from when I was 5 though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
31 May, 10:42
Just watched the first one again last week so it would be fresh, my son and I are going to see it tonight…pretty excited over this one.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 09:49
Dan our man see it yesterday too?

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
31 May, 09:12

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13

arba happihr @arba
31 May, 09:10
New movies with clone's are better?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 09:35
In response arba happihr to her Publication
CGI ?

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 May, 08:59
Sorry, VK, I have lost the joy of hunkering down to watch a favorite movie...once I see the 'players' in a movie, and I know what I know...I cannot enjoy the film as entertainment.

I used to love [r.dinero]...now when I see his fake face, all I see is the hundreds (if not thousands) of .c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n. that passed through that [creature]s hands~via the tunnel from the [playboy mansion].

🤢🤮

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 May, 10:04
In response Dottie French to her Publication
😩All I see is:

"ewe...he's kissing a trannie."
"{{puking in my mouth}} THAT ONE eats babies."
"YUCK...do [they] all know the TRUTH when I see *666* as a street address?"

Even the old movies...trickery and spells.

I am not entertained any more by BLACK MAGICIANS 👎

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 May, 10:08
In response Dottie French to her Publication
We got rid of cable and have not watched any movie in over a year!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 May, 08:58
91 ways the 80s were our heydaze.

Earth Angels are wired to spring leaks!
😇

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 08:45
P.O.S GLOBALIST , FOOK TOM CRUISE

https://youtu.be/9pcNhnjTY...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 08:33
Tom cruise is a pedophile scientologist , not going to support satans demons

Victor This Guy @This_guy
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
...my 2 cents...which dont matter anyway....i hate movie theatres and movies too...they couldnt stuff unuff red pills or anything else to cause me to sit and watch that masonic scientolgist orsini bloodline pos be glorified for three hrs as the greatest this or that! Hes no Patriot. Hes all hollywood.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 May, 09:37
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
what's worse than a Hollywood movie? ,Tom Cruise is the lead actor. What's worse, its a remake from the 80's. Slam bam and done.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
31 May, 08:31
Fook hollywood. I refuse to elevate pure evil. Let'em burn.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 08:33
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
100%

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 May, 08:19
Everyone I know who went to see it says it was great! I'm gonna have to see it now too

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
31 May, 07:49
I'm definitely going to have to watch it. My oldest daughter loved it and recommended it too!

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
31 May, 07:38
Saw the movie through an IMAX theater. Going to see it on 4DX theater next week. Great cinematography, great soundtrack (w/the exception of Gaga) and enjoyed every minute. My son loved it so much, he wants to see it again. I have been in the military aerospace business for more than 20+ years and I volunteer at area air shows every year. Love this stuff.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 May, 06:37
TS 9:25>21:25>325>523

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 May, 05:07
:)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 04:27
5/30 - perfect timing - Thank You!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
31 May, 03:33
MAVERICK.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 May, 02:27
We are honored, proud, and appreciative.
WWG1WGA.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Red Edge @Rededge
31 May, 01:34
:)
'Patriots'

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 May, 05:11
In response Red Edge to her Publication
OLDIE, BUT GOLDIE😎😎😎
WORLD MOST RELIABLE SUB SONIC JET PLANE !!! LIVING FOOKING LEGENDARY.

MADE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA 🤗😍😁

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://www.colettiscombat...

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 May, 12:29
i see a Scientologist is that satanic are just retarded?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 May, 11:58
💖

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 May, 11:55
That’s how I feel watching Stranger Things.
I’m was an 80s kid.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
31 May, 12:01
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I wached season 4, this past weekend all 7 episodes, It was really good

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 May, 11:52
another reason I am not comfortable in "churches", minus the obvious which most understand.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 04:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
me too ... however I am curious about the antenna bringing in free energy (as seen in Tartania)

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts