Jackie Joe @CD9
02 February, 05:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 03:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
And the reason they used the energy beam was because paradise island was not required by the two families in the deal, so they had to destroy it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 February, 03:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
the deeper we go the more unrealistic it becomes

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 03:11
They say the laser beam weapon didn’t cause the forest fires in California, then maybe they can explain how There were Aluminum blocks that turned into molten metal And trees all around that we’re untouched.

10 February, 03:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
if the trees were touched they were scorched from the inside, like radiation does to the human body

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
10 February, 02:53
On top of the Fraud Committed related to Federal Grants, the "arson" committed to conviently destroy real property for 100's of miles is HUGE insurrance fraud. This has to implicate 100s maybe 1000's of people. All in has to be several 100+Billion Dollar scam. How is Nancy or Diane and Hubbies not in prison yet? How are they still walking around? The layers of corruption and financial fraud here, miles thick.

10 February, 03:52
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
the deeper we go the more unrealistic it becomes

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 02:37
yup, Those wild fires were man-made, by the dew energy been weapon, What faster way to clear a path for the rail system then to burn everything down