Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
George Rivera @Yeshua
27 February, 09:09
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 April, 05:03
Ragged old WHORE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 07:19
if we know these things y cant we get them on some dam thing if it where me or u we b in jail longtime

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

Susie Susie @alittlebirdie1
10 February, 07:11
They are a CANCER on our nation and we have to find a cure!!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 February, 06:51
of course why am i not surprised 😡🤬👹

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
10 February, 06:14
Looks like her ugly eye is malfunctioning...lol.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
10 February, 04:36
this hag needs to go to hell asap

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
10 February, 04:06
i have no words for such evil

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 February, 04:04
And that high speed rail line map cuts
through ALL of the residential areas burned by wildfires in California over the last several years. Another HSR, this one on the coast of Australia -- same areas as the raging fires there. DEW is not just a soda...

muck frogette @muckfrogette
10 February, 03:49
The continuous raping of American citizens. Sickening.

Less Messman @Cardigansrule
10 February, 03:36
slow agonizing mortal wounds are too good for these fiends

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
10 February, 02:57
Yep. And a lot of good that money will do them in hell. California is now a red state. They're cleaning this mess up. Recall Newsom!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 February, 02:54
ONLY EVIL ENTITIES DO THIS, THEY HAVE NOTHING HUMAN IN THEM AND HAVE NO BOUNDARIES TO HOW MUCH WRONG THEY CAN DO... HOW IS IT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR SO LONG AND ARE STILL FIGHTING TO STOP THE GOOD THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR THE COUNTRY AND FOR THE PEOPLE???

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 February, 06:54
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Voter Fraud has gone on forever in California 😡🤬

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
10 February, 06:57
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
very good question!!

Only followers of this user (Txrunner88) can see their posts

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
10 February, 02:41
we R furious about this! CORRUPTION IS EVERYWHERE IN CALIF LOCAL STATE FEDERAL LEVELS

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 07:48
So what the Hell will be done about it?????? Nothing

MJR MR4JESUS @MR4JESUS
04 February, 12:20
Looks like shes been hitting the bottle again.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 February, 06:18

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 03:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
They say the laser beam weapon didn’t cause the forest fires in California, then maybe they can explain how There were Aluminum blocks that turned into molten metal And trees all around that we’re untouched.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 03:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
And the reason they used the energy beam was because paradise island was not required by the two families in the deal, so they had to destroy it.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 February, 06:02
the sea hag

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
02 February, 05:43
i am having a hard time breathing while reading this....its overwhelming. how people can live with themselves with this on their conscience is beyond me! i want to bawl that people could be so evil.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 April, 04:08
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
May God have mercy on us all.
I've lived through these many DEW fires.
TRUTH, what you've read in this thread.

We all have free will.
Choices are made.

Some have chosen to worship $$$ & power. Apparently inexhaustible, want ever MORE money power control. Deeper and deeper they slide the darkness. Utter Evil.