Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carmina Smith @gamma1
31 May, 11:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hope they come to PA, we have some very crooked "Officials" who need rounded up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:08
Good to know. Please protect the good people in this corrupt state. I got really uneasy driving Sunday and yesterday seeing all of the road signs covered with garbage bags. What's up with that? I also was driving through the town of South River driving next to a huge truck carrying Jet Fuel???? I thought that was extremely strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 May, 05:52
1 3 31?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 May, 03:43
in Germany also

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 May, 07:59

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I so love this video. The Road Less Traveled was my favorite book.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
30 May, 04:59
I enjoyed the new top gun, maybe because I love fighter jets or maybe because I love decoding numbers ..I wanted to rewind and eatch again right after lol

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 May, 02:09
My wife and I had (4) UH-60 Black Hawks do a low pass directly over head this morning while driving through Prescott, AZ. She said, “I think they found you.”

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 May, 04:31
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Haha. She knows you well!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
01 June, 10:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hahaha. Everytime a helicopter flies overhead my friends say the same 😂

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 May, 01:55
dirty jerZ 🇺🇸

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 May, 01:22
Might be your deja-vu moment.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 May, 01:16
My brother, retired Air Force Colonel, flew jets & he also flew C141’s. I would like to thank him & all the veterans past & present for their service. Because of all of you, we are free. Thank you.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 May, 01:05
Just had two go over Upstate SC

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 May, 12:50

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 12:44
Top Gun, one of my all time favorite movies♥️you know there are movies you see, one time is enough, out your mind, then those that are like your bff, yep best friend forever. have to see the sequel Top Gun: Maverick

NEO ONE @Neo
30 May, 12:42
Great thing.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 May, 12:41
The family and I just finished watching the original Top Gun. It’s been 39 years since I’ve seen it.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 May, 12:41

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 May, 12:36
SWEET🔥👊

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 12:35
Noice!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 May, 12:26
Iceman up there?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Going at 2pm. will let ya know. :)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 May, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All the chicks liked Iceman more than Maverick...just saying