Q

Us all meeting here - not random.
thanks for all you do! ♥️
12:04 PM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
31 May, 08:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your light with us and for all you do! I found you on T, followed you here and wherever you go! God bless you and always protect you! Big 🤗🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 May, 09:46
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
Thanks, Ana :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 May, 08:51
thank you for all you do

31 May, 09:21
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
🙏♥️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 May, 09:27
Thank you, Kim, for being the ‘mom’ of this movement, even tho Im sure u r younger than me! You have guided us with a steady, kind hand, always full of pos vibes.
Before 2020, I avoided ALL social media, no exceptions, yet somehow found my way to twitter and you and VK and the rest, and knew deep down in my SOUL that I was supposed to be here and ‘hold the line’ with ya’ll.
No coicidences.
❤️🙏

31 May, 09:44
In response New Years Day to her Publication
100% ♥️🙏

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 May, 12:13
Back at you Kim. ThanQ for all you do. ❤

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
30 May, 10:45
Thankful that I found you and my fam here :). I've learned so much!

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
30 May, 09:33
Stranger Things season 4 putting out major red pills about exposing the occult, Satanism, dungeons and dragons, warlocks, spell casting, dimensional bleed over, “TikTok” etc. etc. Hoping Duffer Brothers are “white hats” (4 shows/movies Ive noticed now that say “tick tock” hmmmm

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
30 May, 10:17
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
@kimrunner do you or VK ever talk about these portals that are being opened or the spiritual warfare that is happening right now? Don’t know because I can’t get on social media as much as you all do. There’s one open above the White House right now, no question!! Just curious…

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 May, 09:30
“by their fruits ye shall know them”.

30 May, 09:32
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
:)

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 May, 09:23

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
30 May, 06:19
thank You too! ☺🙏🌟⚡

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 May, 05:17
😊🙏 Thank you too! 🕊🤍

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
30 May, 03:51
Yesssssssss

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
30 May, 03:24
Thank you for all you do. i get the best kick on finding u each day on the twit platform. Your tenacity makes my day💕

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 May, 01:24
I appreciate you Kim
You have done a wonderful job
I have learned alot from you
I watch for your post daily
You are honest ...dependable ...trust worthy
You have performed your mission with
Dignity and Integrity ...good spirits and kindness ...
At one point I saw demonic activity around you .. harrassing you
I immediately prayed the Blood of Jesus over you...asked God to place a Ring of Fire around You...I said nothing but I watched from a distance to make sure no one messed with you.
I love You ... I pray for and call Blessings into you ...into your life ...into your family.
Sweet Heart I pray it feels like ...

30 May, 01:33
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
wow! what a message.
thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to let me know how you feel. :)
I also appreciate the protection...I will take it!
I'm a feeler, so I do know when it's happening.
It's crazy you see it.
Much love to you and thanks again.
We are all in it together!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 May, 01:18
I hit the heart at 111. Always see the ones. Right now, I look and it is 1:17.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 May, 01:17
🎯🙏❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
30 May, 01:14
❤️

Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 May, 01:12
DITTO

30 May, 01:13
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
♥️

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
30 May, 01:08
😇

bNatura @bNatura
30 May, 01:01

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 May, 12:31
I love this place. It helps my heart, my faith... AND my gut-brain!!! 😂 Love you all! ❤️🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 May, 12:18
I think Q+ is talking to us on TS

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 May, 12:17
Love you all💖

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 May, 12:11
I think Q was telling us that the lottery is rigged. 🙃

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 May, 12:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
"Random drawings" my ass...

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 May, 01:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😁🌴 I don't think we need Q to tell us about the rigged lottery. AND wasn't the lottery going to our schools to make them great?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 May, 12:08
I FOOKING LOVE IT😁💖💖💖💖

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 May, 12:07
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 12:06

30 May, 12:05
fook -1 :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:07
lol