Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q The Storm Rider
reposted this excellent article with a list of USA D.U.M.B.S.

https://thetruedefender.co...

You can locate them in your area
& if you felt the ground shake
then itโ€™s likely the White Hat Military taking them out.

deep state demons built & supplied global D.U.M.B.S.
with the wealth they stole from Humanity
via the Federal Reserve/central banks, Taxes, endless Debt
& perpetual war.

Demons use these D.U.M.B.S
to Traffic humans, animals, weapons, drugs,
conduct horrific dark experiments,
extract adrenochrome from children,
to store food, diamonds, precious metals,
sacred Texts, Art, etc.
& travel using Tesla Hyperloop trains
that reach the speed of Mach 2 +

With NESARA / GESARA comes World Peace
& the release of this wondrous hidden/stolen tech
thousands of years ahead of where we are.
It will heal Humanity, Earth & so much more ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

t.me/qthestormrider777

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
10:48 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 June, 08:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
last 2 weeks saw 3 small earthquakes in central Va.
not normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 June, 08:09
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
According to Gene Decode
if they're in the 10km range
those are D.U.M.B.S.

Looks like you've had some of those in Virginia!

https://www.volcanodiscove...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 June, 02:30
They also exist in Hawaii and Alaska. Snowden worked in one in Hawaii where he took the intel out. Supposedly the tunnels go beneath the island chain.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
31 May, 04:35
I've been hearing and feeling rumblings late at night that have felt to be coming from underground. South West England.

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
31 May, 03:03
EXISTENCE OF D.U.M.B.S. WAS ONLY REASON WHY DEEP STATE DEMONS CONSTANTLY PUSH REST OF EARTH INTO NUCLEAR CONFRONTATION !!!

THEY ADOPTED THIS PLANN, SINCE KENNEDY ERA. ALL PERPETUAL WAR WAS SIMPLY RACKETEERING USA CIVIL POPULATION. IF YOU JOIN GANG AND BECOME ARMY MEMBER AND COMMIT ENOUGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, YOU WERE PROMOTED INTO RANK, WHEN YOU COULD "SAFE YOUR FAMILY". THAT IS WHY ALMOST ALL USA TOP TIER MILITARY WAS BOUGHT.

YOU CRITICISE PUTIN OR LUKASHENKO FOR BEING PRESIDENT SINCE 1999, BUT NO ONE RAISE EYEBROW TO SEE, THAT MOST OF YOUR SENATORS ARE IN SENATE SINCE 1970...!!!
SO, WHICH SIDE HAS ACTUALLY "DICTATORS"?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 May, 02:57
We did an earthquake dive on twat a long time ago. Not my work but very cool stuff.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
30 May, 03:44
๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ผ๏ธ
https://youtu.be/Kk6EavDjD...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 May, 02:44
Yep. 1 block from my house. About 2 amโ€ฆ DEW did A ๐Ÿ”ฅ show while underground tunnels ( walmart) were being smoked out. i saw smoke coming from undergroundโ€ฆ.only thing torched was the palm trees up here when all was said and done. never seen or inhaled so much smoke in my life. Very strange feeling knowing what was going down, yet no one else around me.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
30 May, 11:53
80 PHOTOS FROM THE 'DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES'

to go with your surface maps on DUMBs ...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 May, 01:34
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
thanks, you know So many people would have to be involved building the infrastructure and the places for growing food and the individual homes etc, a lot of people had jobs doing that stuff, whydid they all keep quiet

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 June, 07:26
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
how much food stocked piled in DUMBS?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 May, 11:51
Did I ever tell you I traveled to West Texas years ago for work & besides going through small towns that looked like Iraq, I drove through a flat area I could see for miles. In that area were hundreds of windmills. When I stopped at the closest town, I asked a woman if those windmills powered the town and she said: โ€œNo, they are paying the farmer subsidies to have them there and we have no idea what they were poweringโ€. At that time I didnโ€™t feel comfortable telling her what I think they are powering.....D.U.M.B.S.
I even polled over on the side of the highway to talk to somebody closing a gate to a ranch. Long story short.....his friend worked for government & he was in hiding from things he knows. Iโ€™ll never forget that trip as I felt numb throughout my body from what I was witnessing.

30 May, 12:18
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ž Hello my friend.
Ty for that amazing story.

I think numb is the perfect response
when deep state demon treachery is revealed.
It's body-mind-soul numbing to Angelic Humanity.

I can't sleep these past months.
I shake off images & replace them with
all the beauty I can possibly envision of what WILL be.
Humanity, Earth & her Kingdoms
have been raped & pillaged EVERY POSSIBLE WAY
by these monsters. EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.
Uvalde Texas is just the latest in the bajillions of their crimes
against LIFE.

Q Team's task, if it wasn't God's Plan, would be impossible.
But here we all are helping & witnessing a miracle:
the flip of all this debauchery to LIGHT.
Diabolic to Divine.

It doesn't make the minutes along the way easier
because they are heart-crushing.
So many of us are holding on by the smallest mustard seed.
But we're holding on & accomplishing whatever it is
we are meant to do for Freedom ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

God bless๐Ÿ˜ฝ

#GodWins

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
30 May, 01:28
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
That is probably why they are always pushing for โ€œgreenโ€ enery! They can steal it without anyone knowing!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 May, 11:50
Thanks Katโ€ฆthis is a motherlode of info on whats beneath us. Really mindblowing imho and infuriating to see how the deep state has used our blood sweat and tears against we the people to further their diabolical agendas with complete approval of most of the political class. Hell is too nice a place for these traitors!

30 May, 12:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Agree. Hell is too nice for these monsters.
Eternal oblivion is the best place for them
so they can NEVER EVER EVER EVER again
harm ANYTHING or ANY BEING ๐Ÿ™

Happy news is, Gene Decode reported that
there is ZERO TRACE of them after 2045.
That's the reason they came back in time
& put a time-lock around Earth
in order to re-establish themselves in the future
BUT THEY CAN'T.
God, Q-Team & White Hats have demolished them.

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Praise the Lord ๐Ÿ™