Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Oh the web we spun.

Will we ever learn to trust again?
07:30 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Darn, I was just thinking about this ... HOPING it would go away ... and here it is all wrapped up with a bow. LOL -- funny guy
"Everything is a hologram" makes more sense now.

Let there be light - is the path

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 May, 05:05
I will never trust ANY of these FOOKERS who are currently holding positions in the House, Senate & White House. Dems & Repubs are two sides of the same coin. They gotta go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 05:02
I have been saying that since the beginning. How do we ever grow trust back???

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 May, 04:01
There is ONLY ONE WAY.

Have faith.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 May, 03:45
For God’s sake, please please stop watching the games (nonsense, distractions) with the MSM!

This is the time to gain MASTERY over the inherited ego human mind. Connect to Mother Earth and Father Sky and In this connection, we can reach a higher state of consciousness and realize our unlimited potential by this feeling and force that exists from inside of us, our heart.

❤️ IT ALL COMES WITHIN. EXPERIENCE THE POWER WITHIN YOU.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 May, 03:34
He really looks like he could’ve been a she. Perhaps one of Them that has flipped and is trying to wake people up. aside from that, definitely funny and thoughtful!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 May, 02:45
He's right though, Science has it's own very popular belief system. "Information" is what tells the molecules how to arrange themselves into Pete. "Information" is like the blueprint that builds Pete from molecules, and atoms, and Higgs Bosons. Steven Hawking couldn't figure out what happened with the Information of the matter that went into black holes, leading to the "Black Hole Information Paradox". Personally, I think it's just deleted.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
30 May, 01:46
We were told lies to remove the idea that God has all the power. God's creation and word has been mocked with these lies. We were all taught the Earth spins when God's word said he made the Earth immovable. I don't feel the Earth spinning when I stand on it. I DO see the sun MOVE across the sky, though. Currently, our children are being told they can change their gender. This is mocking God's creation, removing the idea of God's power from the creation of life.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 May, 11:59

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 05:50
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Pushed into the Roman catholic way, and lied to by the US govt.

"In 1855, Sealth spoke again, briefly, at the formal signing of the Port Madison Treaty, which settled the Suquamish on their reservation across the sound from Seattle. ...

Three years later, an old and impoverished Sealth spoke one last time for the record, wondering why the treaty had not been signed by the Congress of the United States, leaving the Indians to languish in poverty: I have been very poor and hungry all winter and am very sick now. In a little while I will die. When I do, my people will be very poor; they will have no property, no chief and no one to talk for them."
______

shameful deceit to this great soul

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 May, 11:32
Of course we will when God's handywork is complete a mans handshake will be worth its weight in gold.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 May, 11:32
That!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 May, 11:40
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
my thought exactly!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 May, 10:56
After justice yes!!

Danny James @DComposer07
30 May, 10:46
first funny comedian I’ve heard in awhile! it’s been a draught after most of them revealed themselves as clowns and it’s a long wait for more up and comers!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:00
In response Danny James to his Publication
This guy had me rolling last night with his new special on netflix.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 10:37
🙏 I Trust 🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 May, 10:21
I really hope so, I know God is trying to get through, but so many just cannot let go.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 May, 10:15
I think it's our only way out/up
To Let go
To forgive
Never forgetting to not let it happen again
Trust yourself=Trust God
Then trusting again will come in naturally

NEO ONE @Neo
30 May, 10:13
If one has understood the universe then one knows that everything has its sense.
Really everything.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:12
...giggle my ass off!!!.....molecules saying: IM PETE!😄😆🤣🤣🤣🤪🤗......soo funny! Intelligence expressed to bring laughter is priceless! This is funny.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 May, 09:29
Brought to mind a meme a while back ...
"NEVER TRUST AN ATOM ...
... THEY MAKE UP EVERYTHING!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 May, 09:26
Will we ever learn to trust again? ... that's a really tough question. They are waves in which we move ... depending on interactions with the outside world, with friends and with enemies ... I have weeks of confidence ... everything will be all right, all is One, there is a living Creator, there is only love ... but life does not only weave trust ... it is a fabric that is sometimes brittle, fragile and during the days like now and last week I notice that as a person you can fall through that ... a weak web .. dasn everything seems gloomy and deserted again ... "Where has my confidence gone", is my main question then ...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 May, 09:24
Who was it that said, "if you are going to tell the truth do it with humour otherwise they will kill you" ?
Dead on.

My out Rage at the Lies is tempered by my agony for those good souls who have been manipulated into the Real Big Lie (spinning ball)... are there any innocent puppets? 💔

30 May, 10:16
In response Just Amom to her Publication
That is soo True mom.....intellegence expressed to bring laughter is priceless! U are soo right!😉🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁🤗♡♡♡♡

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
30 May, 09:22
No, but does it matter anymore as my stupid ass family and friends will all be dead from the 3 jabs they all so fervently stood in line for..💔

30 May, 09:21
When we learn to trust our own intuition and hone our discerenment skills maybe?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 May, 08:41
NASA at the top of that NEVER AGAIN list. Trust is going to have to be EARNED from now on. We can no longer afford blind trust. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
30 May, 08:34
absolutely, gotta tear that web open

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 May, 08:33
We will trust again, when we all know the truth. However we can not begin to heal and trust again until truth is out and people are held accountable

30 May, 10:21
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
We will Trust eachother....i Trust u Pats Fan!....we will know eachother as anons....until we meet. We are more than even we know. Have Faith in ur fellow Americans...and worldwide family. We are one!!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁😏♡♡♡♡

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 May, 08:26
That sounds like me with every thing , my husband stopped arguing and just shakes his head .

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 May, 08:39
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
mine too. i am hoping that the small seeds of info take root.

30 May, 10:24
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
....that means u won.....again!🤓🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 May, 08:25
t/s 07:30
💧730 > Truth To Power

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 May, 08:11
I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER EVER TRUST
IN ANY ANGLO SAXONS UNDER ANY POSSIBLE CONDITION. I TRY. GOD KNOW, THAT I TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN, AFTER EACH CABAL WAR THINK, THAT NOT ALL YANKEES, CANADIANS, AUSTRALIANS, BRITTONS ARE DESILUSIINAL IDIOTS.

BUT ATTACK ON RUSSIA IN 2014 ON DONBASS IS MINE FINAL RED LIGHT.

NOW ITS ON GOD HANDS. THIS CONFLICT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO SOLVE. USA AND BRITTAIN WILL KEEP SPREADING LIES, HATRED TOWARDS RUSSIA. IN EUROPA ALONE LIVE 6.000.000 ETHNICAL RUSSIANS AND ROUGHLY UP TO 50.000.000 CITIZENS, WHICH HAVE AT LEAST ONE FOREFATHER RUSSIAN.

GOD WILL PUNISH ALL LIARS, ALL MOTHERFUCKERS, WHICH TRY TO MEMORYHOLED WHO WON WW2 AND WHY

ITS ABSOLUTE SHAME, THAT I TRY TO HELP YOU SEE TRUTH AND YOU STILL DO THE SAME CABAL SHIT... ITS ULTIMATE WASTE OF MINE TIME AND LIVING ENERGY.

30 May, 10:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I feel ya Truth Seeker....but i hope u understand what Putin is really doing for the world. And if u do then im glad....hes destroying the cabal sites that weaponize biological crap. I hope u can calm ur inner self and doubts....we need u TS! U are surrounded by love and the lies u speak of will fall apart soon. We are winning....my loved ones are some of who u speak about who dont get it. I feel ya Ts. I will pray for u and urs too.🙂🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

30 May, 11:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Can certainly agree about Western governments T S ... much evil has been done by all our governments in all our names over the years.
Are we ALL to blame?