Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:30
Oh the web we spun.

Will we ever learn to trust again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
30 May, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
first funny comedian I’ve heard in awhile! it’s been a draught after most of them revealed themselves as clowns and it’s a long wait for more up and comers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This guy had me rolling last night with his new special on netflix.
12:00 PM - May 30, 2022
In response Danny James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
31 May, 02:31
oh yes! will be watching this tonight!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 May, 09:17
Popping vibes this morning!! 😎

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
31 May, 12:02
Dude, stop watching everything i’m watching lol. I’m about as funny as all the female comedians he can name hehe

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 11:21
like him a lot♥️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 May, 08:04
He's one of my favorites...One of the best ever! I think!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 May, 06:24
yup!

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
30 May, 05:54
You might like a series he did called 'Extras' the Bowie scene is hilarious
https://youtu.be/jv6mEv_rD...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 May, 05:07
Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 - All of his bits chained - YouTube

Ricky Gervais' monologue at the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards and also all of his other bits/introductions. Couldn't find a complete version on YouTube so ...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 May, 03:06
I've dragged the tv out for this. Hasn't been watched since 2019 and that was for Ozark. Catch Gervais, catch up on Ozark. Maybe the #EBS will happen on it within the next six weeks or so.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 May, 02:51
Vicky.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 May, 12:43
Some of the most successful truth telling is through the use of comedy. Looking forward to it!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 May, 12:39
😊

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
30 May, 12:36
Ben Garrison captured Gervais’ golden globe moment in this historic cartoon…. truthspeakers always make others (who are NOT truthful) very uncomfortable! 👏👏👏😎

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 May, 12:32
I watched it last week. It was hilarious! He is a comedic genius. 😂

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 May, 12:29
Ha! I was watching his show last night.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 May, 12:25
You give netflix money?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
even worse. I pay for cable news.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 May, 12:10
😏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 May, 12:10
I've got an old TV screen, somewhere up in the loft, but it's not hooked up to anything, so I missed it. Pity! I love Ricky's work.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 May, 12:09
Hilarious. Love his delivery and punch lines. Lefties are offended, of course.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 May, 12:03
Some friends were just talking about this too on Saturday. Now I really gotta watch!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 May, 12:02
Loved his old women/ new women skit.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 May, 12:01
"Shuttup...I don't care"😅😅😅 he is a red pill riot!!!