Kim Runner @kimrunner
Things on TRUTH Social are starting to feel whack-a-doo...just sayin
10:29 PM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
30 May, 08:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Agree. Joined a few weeks ago, don’t feel a connection at all. I’ve only been on it 3-4 times since. Got lot of followers right at the start, bots of course. Except for AU, I am thinking that my time on any other social media is done. I am prepared for the ascension, etc., whether it’s tomorrow or ten years from now. Let’s go!!! If people are still blind to what’s happening in this evil world, so be it, stay where you are comfortable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 May, 05:56
Nothing seems easy which is a vibe killer for me! No easy way to post GIFs, Re-truth with a comment or have an easy back-and-forth conversation! And omg the Bot’s and fan pages—YIKES! I’m hoping they work out the kinks soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 May, 11:50
i finally got in a couple of weeks ago and immediately felt "huh??" - felt off............and w/in 24 hours i had a lot of followers which pretty certain are bots. i haven't returned in days.

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
29 May, 11:21
One thing they need to change is that when you reply to someone it doesn't create a feed under the original post but goes out as a separate post that doesn't correlate to anything so we don't know what ppl are even replying to or talking about. Also, it is a bit of an echo chamber. I haven't seen any opposition on there yet. The Dems know they'll get toasted there if they pull any of their usual shenanigans.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 May, 11:14
dont feel good there yet

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 May, 11:23
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I agree, but I'm optimistic it will get better.
Like you said (and VK) - no vibe!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 May, 10:56
Parler 2.0

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 May, 10:54
is it under attack?

29 May, 10:57
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Just an overload of trolls, bots, fan pages, etc.
They will work out the kinks I'm sure...just seems a bit much at the moment.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 May, 10:53
not organic

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
29 May, 10:52
AU is THE MOST comfy space, imo

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 10:50
Well AU needed some work when it first began too, when each goes over there from here, are you noticing your persona there, is it the same as here, I have seen some "change", the question is why ? Each should examine to check their vibes, imo, gotta let YOU shine through, the original You, not the You that need impress anyone, plus since we have been all "locked down" from major sites, the vibe of the world has definitely changed . . . what is Your role, who are You everywhere ?

29 May, 10:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm the same in/on all spaces!
Don't feel the need to impress anyone.
I just post to share info.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 May, 10:50
No vibes no connection

#vibecheck

Pink Totter @Totter
29 May, 10:48
Haven't joined yet, not sure if I want to. At the moment don't have the time to keep up with it all.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
29 May, 10:48
I got followed and unfollowed by a MelQ promotional bot 😂

29 May, 10:49
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
lol...yes, lots of that!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
29 May, 10:47
It’s the lowest on my priorities to check. Just can’t get into it for some reason. Looking forward to hearing other people’s perspectives!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 10:57
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
It's normal people and stuff the AU team knew like 3+ years ago. It's a place for others to catch up. Nothing new over there. Many Trains to get followers.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 10:46
🙃

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 May, 10:45
Very much soo lol

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 May, 10:41
Alot of bots and shills and crazy censorship. It had a great feel the first couple of days but now it's like everyone talking at each other and trying to build followers instead of engaging in conversations. Maybe its just finding its way.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 May, 10:35
Interesting you said that- in my timeline there- Ive got people battling it out over Lin Wood, alot of big accounts reposting each other, *will remain nameless* bashing AU … seems like its gonna get GETTRish in a hurry if they arent careful. I go there to see the AU fam, keep up w Kash and that crew, but the rest is just ok so far. I hate the one side censorship of twitter but its hard not to love mixing it up w space cadet people and their dumb ideas.

29 May, 10:37
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Totally agree! I guess we what and see what happens.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
29 May, 10:33
I totally agree! Something is off?

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
29 May, 10:32
I noticed a few off things as well, had to look twice at a few.

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
29 May, 10:32
what are you noticing?

29 May, 10:36
In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication
Just random trolls...maybe bots.
Have just seemed to have ramped up.

example - have never ever seen this acct before lol
https://truthsocial.com/@G...

Red Edge @Rededge
29 May, 10:30
👀