Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 May, 10:29
Things on TRUTH Social are starting to feel whack-a-doo...just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well AU needed some work when it first began too, when each goes over there from here, are you noticing your persona there, is it the same as here, I have seen some "change", the question is why ? Each should examine to check their vibes, imo, gotta let YOU shine through, the original You, not the You that need impress anyone, plus since we have been all "locked down" from major sites, the vibe of the world has definitely changed . . . what is Your role, who are You everywhere ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I'm the same in/on all spaces!
Don't feel the need to impress anyone.
I just post to share info.
10:58 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 11:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I know you are and its refreshing Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 May, 11:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thanks...appreciate that.
And for the record, I don't have a 'persona' - I'm just me - 100%...if we were to meet in person, i would be the exact same way!