Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:52
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@vincentkennedy been thinking more about this.

Will the banks have to use XRP to perform yield farming for their customers? Is that the only competitive way to do it? How else would they do it?

Is that why the banks are trying to buy up as much XRP as possible right now?
09:04 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

30 May, 01:05
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Nah. Ripple controls half the XRP.