Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:38
Good Morning Patriots.
Presence = Present

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
All of us being here, being present are supporting
eachother, and therefore supporting all efforts to
dispel the darkness with our light.
As a team, as a group... we are helping people we do not even
know, yet we all feel the strength in numbers.
A face in the crowd, a familiar friend, or family...
WWG1WGA
01:35 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 May, 09:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you Charlie
you speak for the majority of us 👍💪⚡🤝🐸🎯🌈😎✨🤜💥🤛⚡🇺🇸🥳🌠🧠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
29 May, 09:52
Charlie, I'd like some help in understanding the real meaning behind the words
'Climate Change' that everyone speaks of.
Is it code for something else ?
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 May, 10:38
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I am glad you asked...
It is not really code it is much simpler.
They say climate change because they want to tax people.
So if you were to ask me about chem trails, then that is different.
They have messed up the atmosphere so bad that they had to continue spraying. The spraying is two fold ( I will not say good or bad ) so they have been blocking the sun out so that everyone on the planet doesn't wake at the same time. If that happened, it would be complete chaos - people would freak out.
the other aspect is to prevent hurricanes from occurring all the time.
The sun has changed (used to be orange now it is bluish white). More cosmic energy is hitting the earth and changing us. DNA is activated through energy and light. If we had a bunch of sunny days, everyone would wake up. It is coming, but it has to be slow. The awake ones will lead the newly awakening and the world will change for the better. I hope this helped.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 May, 05:19
present 🙏

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 May, 03:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Love all my fellow Patriots!

29 May, 03:51
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Me too..
It has been a long time coming, but we all will have a renewed faith in country, family and God!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 May, 03:42
Great post! WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

29 May, 03:43
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 May, 03:39
Maybe we should make a meme and tell Anons who to call if we need to report a significant event.

29 May, 03:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Great idea.... I will ask my meme friend ( he comes up with them and I make them)...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 May, 02:56
💚🌟💚

I’m no one @Iam4truth
29 May, 02:34
be safe racoon! ❤️

29 May, 02:37
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Funny thing is it looks opposite of what we would think ;
What I mean by that is the vibration on the rail would alert the
racoon to move...Illusion...
No animals were hurt in the making of this photo lol...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 May, 02:29
WWG1WGA💙

29 May, 02:31
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 May, 02:20
Your posts are always so awesome💖

29 May, 02:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
From the heart...Thank you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 02:09
Say something to who? To be honest, if I saw something I wouldn't know who to trust. Sadly these are the times we are living in.

29 May, 02:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Get to know your neighbors. Talk with them and see who has like minded ideas. Who cans foods near you. Who has a well for water.
It starts at home and moves outward.
We will have to trust eachother once this all unfolds. If you still do not trust, ask God... He will show you who to tell...