Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:38
Good Morning Patriots.
Presence = Present

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 May, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All of us being here, being present are supporting
eachother, and therefore supporting all efforts to
dispel the darkness with our light.
As a team, as a group... we are helping people we do not even
know, yet we all feel the strength in numbers.
A face in the crowd, a familiar friend, or family...
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 02:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Say something to who? To be honest, if I saw something I wouldn't know who to trust. Sadly these are the times we are living in.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Get to know your neighbors. Talk with them and see who has like minded ideas. Who cans foods near you. Who has a well for water.
It starts at home and moves outward.
We will have to trust eachother once this all unfolds. If you still do not trust, ask God... He will show you who to tell...
02:28 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 May, 03:26
we have a well✅
neighbor has fresh eggs ✅
we can buy local beef✅
another neighbor has honey✅
bought a large supply of survival food✅
will help anyone who needs it✅

29 May, 03:30
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You sound like someone who is in a great position.
My immediate community is 200 people.
There are plenty of farms and most are community oriented.
Keep at it, you will do well during the storm!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 May, 02:45
I started a true inventory of what I have... down to the servings. Todd came in and I swear he was trying to figure out which tin foil hat to put on me! kekek Kidding. Having a hard time convincing him of what is coming. IDK on the length of time we need to be prepared, I figure at the least 6mo. But I am afraid it will be more of a year before crops etc can be harvested properly. What are your thoughts??

29 May, 03:03
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Mrs Lost in the Woods is the same as your hubby.
She thinks I should be committed.
I do the same, I go through and rotate stock.
Canned goods last much longer than dates as long as the cans are not bulging. I am fortunate because I made friends with a store owner and the gov cut his LINK/EBT for people that need it. He sells me huge quantities for inexpensive just to clear his shelves.
You are correct as for time frames. Flour products need to be used and replaced on a schedule. Canned fruit and vegies last as well as soups. I use 5 gal buckets with lids to keep it sealed.
I have about a 8 month supply and still building. I do this so if people in my neighborhood need food, I will help at all times. Some crops will be late, but there will still be vegetables ( only more expensive ).
I keep some cash in a sock so the bank cannot get it.
Kerosene lanterns and a small solar panel.