Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Everyone is going to learn that past is non-exist!
There is only ever NOW!
Time is not what we on Earth think it is!
Nana knows this for sure from my NDE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:40
Nana will take those numbers all day.

7 is my life code number btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 02:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana i was told my maturity number is 7, suppose i should dig a little on that, good numbers 77 227 107♥️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 May, 11:22
So True! Beautiful. Good evening, VK. Thank you.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 May, 10:29
Vincent, I am learning to be more present. It is as if the birds are talking and singing and making a scene everywhere. This morning the porch door was open but the screen door was pulled across the opening. I heard the birds singing at the top of their lungs, many different kinds, my daughters and I kept commenting. Later, we went to the shore, and the birds again sang loudly. two or three more times in different places, the birds brought me presence. It was so obvious that it was coming naturally...being in the present and feeling at peace. I love birds by the way. Much love to you and all the anons💗🐦🐦🐦💗

30 May, 02:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
i love birds too, have rescued some, connections♥️

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
29 May, 07:48
💐💐

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 May, 07:40

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 May, 05:29
🙏✝️

General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [May 28, 2022 at 11:50 AM]
Turn this up as loud as you can and don’t let anyone bother you for the next 4:30 minutes. Freedom is never free.

29 May, 07:28
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
thank you♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 May, 05:16
love this.
Presence is the best "present".
♥️
Peace is the "prize" comes to mind.
🕊️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 May, 05:05
Good Afternoon, VK.
Every moment is a gift from God. I hope you and your family have a beautiful day, full of presence.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 May, 04:48
Lovely video - short, but Crystal Clear.

Presence = Present - gematria - drop 281

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
29 May, 03:53
PRE=VOID &/OR PAST-TIME, SENT=PAST-TIME.
: CORRECTION=NOW-SPACE.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 May, 03:50
GM. May your day be filled with joy.

Does anyone else smell some popcorn? 😁

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 May, 03:39
Thinking you’re alone and then you see your crew. 😁 ❤️❤️

29 May, 03:29
feel a bit of reprimand, a reminder to be right here this moment and the moments after, cause there is good everywhere, its letting go of what’s not, and moving away from the pain into what is, cause there has to be wonderful coming, that is what the warriors have worked for, sacrificed for, a better world for all the people🤍kids just have this amazing resilience, and yes in the moment, cause that is where they live, maybe why God loves the children so much, and loves the little child in us🕊🤍ty for sharing

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 May, 03:28
Having someone who believes in you....makes ALL the difference. ❤

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
29 May, 03:21
Takes so little, but means so much!💖

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
29 May, 03:17
Good Afternoon! Blessings!

memes matter @NoComment
29 May, 03:09

29 May, 03:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
now that is happy, tail waggin, smile on face♥️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 May, 02:54
. Afternoon VK! 🙏🏼🥰 Busy since Fry-day! Got the Grands for Grandma and Grandpa camp for a week!

Cee Bear @CBear
29 May, 02:51
Happy Sunday VK!!! I truly love that video. It's awesome and true!💞☺️

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
29 May, 02:50
Good Day Fren🌅✨

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 May, 02:31
Great afternoon VK! Great indeed!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 May, 02:25
Hi VK cute cute and present with all love to all 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 May, 02:17
It means so much for a child!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 May, 02:15
I need to do much better at this.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 May, 02:15

Good Morning VK
I love this ❤

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 May, 02:10
. 😤