Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 12:45
Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Wonder If people you Know in real life follow you on social but don't know its you.
12:54 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 June, 07:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Had this same thought today :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 June, 06:59
Im not using a ficticious or surname and I don't have friends on anonup except the ones I've met here

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 June, 12:45
I think about this...about some people I follow. And I know it makes no logocal sense, but I feel a certain vibe from those accounts.
Not all.
Just some.
😎

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 June, 12:09
Probably not. I'm surrounded by patriots in real life, but most aren't really active on social media.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 11:57
nah, no one I know in real life is here :-/

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
02 June, 11:41

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
01 June, 09:41
🤣 How funny. Then you run into them on the street and they tell you about this social media guy who is the bomb! Knows all the great intel and quotes your post. Dare you crack a smile, smirk or just burst out laughing.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 June, 03:57
Some of us are paying a heavy price for forgoing anonymity.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 June, 08:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

True @True
03 June, 09:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Everyone in this fight has paid a heavy price. That is why we fight. Don't let your ego get away from you. None is above another. My account is annon because i want my words judged on their merit, not on the readers opinion of the author.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 May, 06:47
people I know cut me off, so no one here knows me for sure! The worst censorship I ever faced in my life was close family shut me out for words, imagine how shallow that is in truth though. I have lost nothing they never had to give, they are the lost ones.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 12:00
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
those closest to you ...
I recall Trump saying years ago how he would like to "loose it all for a time" as there was insight in how others treat you, even those closest to you, that you would never think would turn so easily.
🙏❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 May, 05:46
I wonder the same. However my mom is on AU so I can verify at least one 😂

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 May, 12:27

I hope so!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 June, 04:16
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Renee White @Rapnay
29 May, 10:20
got tired of my so called friends and family downing me because of my beliefs and thoughts and yet i was supposed to agree totally with them. i dont wear pink female parts on my head

Renee White @Rapnay
29 May, 10:06
amenity that’s why I’m here

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 May, 08:46
I’m sure that is absolutely the case for you big name patriots, as it’s even happened to little old me in country queensland, Aussie land…

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 May, 07:36
That will become more common as more people are unplugged.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 May, 07:32
If I am being followed, they know it’s me and I hope they learn something. I’m not hiding, maybe I should 😊

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 May, 06:07
not a chance

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
29 May, 06:04
I follow a person on here that i went to high school with, he doesnt know who i am since my SC is vetwife

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 May, 05:48
Is it this one @DoqHolliday ??
https://t.me/s/Q5DSpaCe?be...
VK seems to be following the same person through Truth Social... 👀
I'm not on Telegram, but across a post the other day in regards to this account posting some meassive red pills...
Where's my popcorn... Heheh 🍿🍿

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 May, 05:49
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
ugh...spelling & grammar
Wish there was an edit button.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
29 May, 05:21
I doubt it on AU or TS. Maybe twitter but I doubt that too. They probably follow Hollywood and the evil democrats.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 May, 04:43
I literally hope I can meet the anons here someday. I invite people in my real life to come to Anonup.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
29 May, 04:22
Nope. I did this for humanity and my future grandchildren.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
29 May, 04:09
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 May, 04:03
I wonder if my future self follows me.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 May, 08:48
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
👆🏻

my fave reply!!!!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 June, 11:44
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Love this 💞

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 04:01
just thinking about that today!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts