Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.
12:45 PM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
03 June, 06:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good analogy!!! #BQQM 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
02 June, 12:09
for many years I have been saying to my friends and loved ones - whatever you say (write) will one day be used against you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 June, 11:58
Love the analogy Doc.
Bless you.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
30 May, 08:35
Found out today another friend has cancer...i dropped to the bottom ...THIS post was so needed by me ...i am -no- One but...i still needed to see this. ThanQ Doc💞🕊💞

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
30 May, 07:23
i 💯 believe Q is not a black hat, i also believe Q is not a person, something inside of me thinks Q is a military A.I system, Q for Quantum computing. Hence why the white hats have it all, cctv, emails, phone calls the lot

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
30 May, 07:27
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
The Alliance is a very powerful operation. They have over the years built up slowly by including army generals, naval admirals, wealthy white knight families of light, kings, queens, members of the secret service letters group, powerful businessmen, lawyers, computer geniuses, including hackers and whistleblowers from any of life. They have allied with the Galactic Federation, making them not only the most powerful operation on earth, but they also hold sway in the galaxy. The Galactic Federation supports their operations as long as they adhere to the Galactic Codex. And they do. That is why Mr. Trump was obliged to constitutional law. The constitution was drawn up with the help of Earth Master St Germain.

memes matter @NoComment
30 May, 03:55

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 12:38
🙂 I am so glad you are here.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 May, 09:57
my husband and i are very active on the local music scene. i am mostly quiet off social media. when we go out people make a bee line for me. our receptionist at work shares comms she saw on the news at lunch. the other nurses ask me what the latest Conspiracy Theory is on the latest news items. it is a very different atmosphere lately

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 May, 09:44
That is beautiful -- what happened to your loved one and what you wrote about the bottles! ❤️🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 May, 08:02
After 15 years, my husband is red pilled

memes matter @NoComment
30 May, 03:54
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
😂🔎❤well done! never give up

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 June, 04:44
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Good for you (and him)! 👏❤️ Wish me luck…my husband is currently pink! 😄 I’ve been coaxiing him along however, there are still some things he feels are a little bit out there. He is coming along though….praying for Red soon! 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 May, 07:05

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 May, 06:15
Great message, Doq! A lot of folks questioning so very much atm. I know on fb, the folks that stopped interacting with me 2.5 years ago are the same folks sharing my posts now. Such an incredible awakening. I never take one second of any of it, for granted. Lifting the Vibes. 🙏❤️

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
29 May, 06:02
one of my favorite co-workers his wife follows Q i had the pleasure of finally meeting her and boy did we have so much to talk about. 🥰

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 May, 05:37

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 May, 05:49
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
says Z...the first Z long before the sp ops mission!!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 May, 12:43
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 May, 05:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
that is awesome

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 May, 04:42
“You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed. When you teach, you never know how many lives you will influence - you are teaching for eternity” ~ Karen Jensen

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 May, 05:26
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
this is an incredible analogy

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 May, 04:41
"The present is the echo of the past, and the future will be the reflection of the present. It is not sufficient to think only of the present moment; one should also think where it comes from and where it goes. Every thought that comes to mind, every impulse, every word one speaks, is to a person like a seed, a seed which falls in this soil of life, and takes root. And in this way one finds that nothing is lost; every good deed, every little act of kindness, of love, done to anybody, will some day rise as a plant and bear fruit." ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
29 May, 04:25
Truly true and wise words✨TY GBY

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 May, 03:33

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
29 May, 03:30
I post there all the time but I also get censored & my post fet removed. But I still do my best to share…

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
29 May, 03:20
Wife has been seeing Q posts on Fakebook, Doq your analogy is spot on.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 03:18
Doc, You reminded me of something 😂🤣 @redbird4texas posted:

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
29 May, 03:02

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
29 May, 02:50
I feel it's my part time job to spread red pills. Unfortunately, I think very few things get out of our echo chamber, but I will continue to plug away.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 May, 02:41
A message in a bottle is such a great analogy to each of our efforts.
The early days of Anonup saw @Jimbo0566 holding down the fort at times singlehandedly when there were fewer posters. Now the thread moves so fast one wonders if your post would even be seen.
A message in a bottle reminds us that somewhere in this sea of information your message will be picked up and passed on.
Take a break. Recharge. But don't give up.
This movie is not over.
🍿🐸🍿

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
29 May, 03:06
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
😎 Thank you Lydia, and speaking of movies I've always said we all have a part to play; whether it be big or small. WWG1WGA!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 May, 02:03
Great Analogy. I know even if some normie sees one of my posts and is like "look at this crazy conspiracy theorist". They still have a moment of questioning their reality after, even for a moment if not more.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 May, 01:59
Thanks DOQ