Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mizzz Ruby37 @MizzzRuby37
03 February, 05:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
evan spiegal?? snapchat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mizzz Ruby37 @MizzzRuby37
03 February, 05:03
steve huffman ? reddit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 02:36
It's impossible that elon wasn't dirty

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
02 February, 09:31
Im confused about EM as well. hes supet strange. Thought he was helping the cause. Niw i dont know

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
02 February, 09:25
EM is a bad guy. SpaceX is fake.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 February, 12:35
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
From the get go, I have had a visceral dislike of him. We shall see.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
02 February, 09:19
ANd the Starship crash-landed today! Super 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
02 February, 09:08
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🔥🔥🤭🤭👁👁

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 February, 09:05
Guess i had it wrong about EM. But it's not over yet.

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
02 February, 09:01
i think i read somewhere he's a gray hat🤔

funker junkie @glowsticky
02 February, 08:52
I had under the impression that musk was going to use his company to help build light therapy machines to eradicate cancer and other diseases. But I guess we don't know the whole picture. Still this is a solid q proof. Great work!!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 February, 08:41
I see by these comments that everyone is as confused as I am about Elon Musk🤷‍♀️

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:39
John Brennan, Elon Musk. Don't believe that EM is a good guy. He is married to a practicing Satanic witch.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
02 February, 09:17
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Soooo...Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, (Edward Snowden), Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, SH (Stephen Hawking?), Mainstream Media????

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
03 February, 02:45
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
We have Edward Markey Congressman married to Susan Blumenthal if its not Elon Musk

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
02 February, 09:09
In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication
Eric Schmidt

Topeka Joyce @Topjoy
02 February, 09:25
In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication
Eric Swalwell??

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
02 February, 08:38
i saw EM named in the pedos info. so i was confused as i thought he wasnt on trumps side then it looked like he was and then don trump jr talking about building a platform with him. my head is spinning. i guess thats the plan!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:39
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
OPTICS ONLY

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 08:34
I see people making comments about Mars and such? Psalms 19:1 KJV, the heavens declare the glory of God and the FIRMAMENT show up his handiwork.

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 February, 07:03
Dang, I knew I had reservations on EM... I was leaning for him to be a good guy, but I know he has connections to Mars.....so!

carol munoz @bornfree2
02 February, 06:24
Bingo!

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 06:05
is Elon Musk bad guy?

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 09:20
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
I think he's still good. Disinformation is necessary

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
02 February, 06:03
I can feel justice getting closer and closer as the days pass. Tick Tock