Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
John Brennan, Elon Musk. Don't believe that EM is a good guy. He is married to a practicing Satanic witch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
Soooo...Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, (Edward Snowden), Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, SH (Stephen Hawking?), Mainstream Media????
09:17 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MOPatriot65 in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
03 February, 10:33
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
i think ES is Eric Schmidt. Google but I dont trust Snowden.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
03 February, 03:02
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
nice

Mizzz Ruby37 @MizzzRuby37
03 February, 05:31
if we are going with so ial media Im thinking evan spiegal Snapchat and steve huffman Reddit

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:31
ES in this case means Eric Schmidt, who was head of Alphabet. Though Snowden is also a traitor. EM = Elon Musk. I dont recall who SH is at the moment.

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
03 February, 02:37
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I thought Steny Hoyer - He is going to be running the impeachment Trial because Justice John Roberts refused.