Ketchup

Cheese

Egg

01:25 PM - May 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 June, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Heinz/Kerry reference? Yeah, he doesn't belong. But none of them do.

Aside from that, I may be the only person on the planet who can't stand bacon - even the smell of it. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 May, 11:39
There weren't 4 Stooges, either.
💫💫💫
lol

#heinzkerry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 May, 01:58
OBKCE = 18
BKCE = 1221

Bacon - 17 (check)
Ketchup - 83/30 (hmm)
Cheese - 45/27 (check)
Egg - 19/19 (check)

TS: 12:25 > 37
13:25 > 47

Serve it up!

Team = 12
Team wins. 😉

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 May, 09:40
VK Comms.

Caps = 15 > 555.
TS = 13.25 > 47 > 11.

https://qalerts.app/?n=11

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
28 May, 09:27
Really VK? How's that supposed to a Q? I'm Southern. Ketchup goes on almost everything. 😜

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 May, 03:19
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
am deep south, no ketchup on my bacon egg cheese, but yep on burgers fries

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
28 May, 09:27
Really VK? How's that supposed to a Q? I'm Southern. Ketchup goes on almost everything. 😜

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 May, 09:15
I already gave my first answer, but, that was based on bacon, egg, and cheese being protein vs. ketchup being a condiment. Now, if you look at it from the perspective of processed vs non processed, then egg would probably be the correct answer. That said, cheese made purely by probiotics fermenting milk, can be a totally natural process, which begs the age old question, “Which came first — the chicken or the egg?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 May, 08:46
Don't or doesn't?

Missing ES
519 + 1325 = 1944

Ketchup masks the flavor of the Bacon Egg Cheese. If you have to add ketchup, you've never had MY Bacon Egg Cheese.

Q 1944
'Foreign' tangent req to obtain warrant to spy on U.S. ORIG?
Define 'Projection'.
What is Known?
Connections (them) to Russia/other F assets?
Who commands INSCOM?
Who commands No Such Agency?
Who has ULTIMATE command?💥💥💥
Q

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 May, 06:08

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
28 May, 06:08
no heinz. buy local
https://redgoldfoodservice...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 May, 05:52
#17 timestamp

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
28 May, 05:51
is there even tomato in ketchup? ewwwww

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 May, 05:47
Great, now I am hungry. I do love breakfast for dinner. Perhaps that could be the next poll. 😁

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 May, 05:35
Eggs🙄

Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 May, 05:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Eggs are good for you even the yolk.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
28 May, 05:23
i said Bacon as no being has to be killed to provide the other 3.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 May, 05:21
😂 i read once Chief puts ketchup on his prime steaks . that shit is funny .

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 May, 05:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
when I lived in Germany, germans use ketchup on their pasta , me being Italian it freaked me out

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 May, 05:21
I am behind as far as an Anon, I STILL like Burgers! 🤣☺️

I’ll take Cheesburger Toppings for $500?

🍔🥓🧀🍅🧅

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 May, 04:54
farm foods > processed ✍✅

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 May, 04:46
I don't eat meat, so bacon had to go. lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
28 May, 04:35
Ketchup never belongs! lol.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 May, 04:30
Ketchup is a vegetable product, the rest is animal..

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 May, 04:30

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
28 May, 04:26
ok have to bite : egg (now days dropped to min 50% less than natural after all the "brilliant" gmos and every manipulation that could be thought of - weaken the shell, pasturize bla bla bla) other 3 man made crap loaded with chems

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 May, 04:19

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 May, 03:55
Bacon..i dont eat that..

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 May, 03:45
Fitting the egg at 11%

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 May, 03:43
deja vue 😳 have you asked this before?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
28 May, 03:42
BKCE

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 May, 05:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Free Beacon is surprising.

But then again, nothing should surprise us anymore, eh?