P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Starlink is more important than we know me thinks. πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

β€œOne Starlink can provide Internet for an entire school of hundreds of students

Great potential to lift people out of poverty. Providing Internet is teaching people to fish.β€œβ€”Elon Musk

https://twitter.com/elonmu...
05:26 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 May, 10:45
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
You don't need clouds anymore.

Wheb every device can talk to any other device,
their control is gone.

Also excellent for crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 08:21
The RV Solution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 May, 07:23
The great reset with humanity in mind.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
29 May, 04:35
EM may be a false savior. use discernment.

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
29 May, 02:07
Right, but do children really need 12 years of education to enter the world anymore? When you can pass all of the school tests using google, it just shows that we really don't need public schools anymore.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 08:19
In response β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ to his Publication
Think 5D...not 3D anymore.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 02:05
I pray technology is used for good but to be honest, I don't trust someone who wants to put chips into human brains. πŸ˜•

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
29 May, 01:06
We have Starlink on the farm and it's been amazing. The only option we had for internet was our cell hotspots but the service wasn't always good. It's fast enough I should be able to work from home since farming doesn't pay the bills.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 12:59
He puts this tweet short after the shooting in school in Texas ! is it possible to believe that it means something else ???

Laritha Savage @Laritha
29 May, 01:49
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
May mean the current school system is on way out like medicine. New style learning.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
I like solutions.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 07:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana does too, enough about what the problems are me thinks it is time to start coming up with solutions!

We know we are going to win, Nana's question is what are we going to do about things after?

We have major problems, infrastructure, schools, finance, local govt services, our poisoned food system, poisoned medical systems and on and on!
This shit is not going to get fixed over night and it is not going to be easy.

Who has the plans for this please?
Nana knows good and damn well that Q & the White Hats did not go thro all this so meticulously genius without plans to transition all this over without completely collapsing America.

Who is going to be in charge of ACCURATELY rewriting our history?
Who do we trust to do some of these things, VK>

There is only ONE Juan O Savin, ONE DJT, ONE VK?
Well yeah I know there really are more of each but you get where I am coming from.
We are going to need a lot of pp that cant be bought?

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 May, 10:25
I think the new internet will be full of good, and safe for our children. I would thnk nothing less from the Q team. I agree that there is lots about the internet that I hate, but perhaps it is the most efficient way to wake people up. Esp people with little access to truth right now. It will level the playing field. Jesus did say he would come in the cloud (s) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
27 May, 05:28
Imo. The internet did nothing good for the landslide of humanity. just my lil ol opinion πŸ™‚

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 May, 07:32
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
There are horrible things on the internet. But, there are beautiful things also. We are able to not feel so alone, we are able to realize that things we questioned all our lives...others did too. And we are working together to raise the consciousness of others.πŸŒΈπŸ’—