P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 May, 05:26
Starlink is more important than we know me thinks. 👀👇

“One Starlink can provide Internet for an entire school of hundreds of students

Great potential to lift people out of poverty. Providing Internet is teaching people to fish.“—Elon Musk

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I like solutions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana does too, enough about what the problems are me thinks it is time to start coming up with solutions!

We know we are going to win, Nana's question is what are we going to do about things after?

We have major problems, infrastructure, schools, finance, local govt services, our poisoned food system, poisoned medical systems and on and on!
This shit is not going to get fixed over night and it is not going to be easy.

Who has the plans for this please?
Nana knows good and damn well that Q & the White Hats did not go thro all this so meticulously genius without plans to transition all this over without completely collapsing America.

Who is going to be in charge of ACCURATELY rewriting our history?
Who do we trust to do some of these things, VK>

There is only ONE Juan O Savin, ONE DJT, ONE VK?
Well yeah I know there really are more of each but you get where I am coming from.
We are going to need a lot of pp that cant be bought?
07:35 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 08:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well...take into account the Nikola Tesla technology that will replace our energy system, and MUCH more that we dont know about. Also i believe that when white hats say: We will show u a whole new world....that they mean it. As for our True history.....it will be there to learn it all....i will take advantage of that opportunity. The rest we will pray about...and we will be fine. I cant wait!!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 May, 11:31
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
there will be alot of work to do in changing over to free energy
will require many to remove current wiring
anti grav travel will completely change the landscape from how we see our travel ways today
the only way anyone will be out of work will be because they want to be

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 May, 07:58
Nana great ? i have always thought there would be a plan for recovery but now we need to hear about the #GREATFIX 🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

Just Diana @Diana19
29 May, 07:45
Nana, You are absolutely right. This country needs a good clean out, I suggest a large box of exlax. lol WE didn't know what we were doing when we came over on the boat but WE had a lot of great men who did. WE have a lot of really good men alive today and by golly if WE still have our time traveling vehicle, Let's go get a few of our founding fathers. I firmly believe that Our Lord will step in and give us clues also. I see lots of opportunities and I am very glad WE are getting another chance to fix this world. It's such a beautiful one and it would be such a shame to lose it, WE have come so far. WE may have to put our children up away from this mess until WE can get the nasties cleaned out.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:16
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Nana thinks it will be glorious but I also think we are going to need ppl to step up more than ever before.

Dottie French @DotOn777
29 May, 07:43
Let us also remember THE ILLEGAL ALIENS, millions of them, have been released into our Communities.

We all must stand our ground, and work with our neighbors.

As above👆this is NOT going to be easy nor will it happen over night.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 May, 11:27
In response Dottie French to her Publication
True the Bote found there are now 40 million plus illegal aliens in the country. Millions more than dems say.