Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 11:37
Older video. More advanced now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Are they doing this to me? Just a few weeks ago I heard a voice in my ear as I just fell a sleep. It eas a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. It was a man's voice with an english accent. He called out my name, I immediately sat up in bed and answered "what?".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
I had a face come close up to my face as if thru a white sheet in my dream state (i think female) and the voice said "you have something on your lip" as if to make me look down and at her. i could see my lip and the face and heard my voice say "thank you" . Then maybe a week later, just as i was drifting off, a voice hummed a familiar frequency into my ear like "Dooooooooo" and I instantly came out of state and said "I heard you" and I repeated "Doooooo"
Have I officially lost it? I was hoping that was ascension symptoms & that I'm well protected. 🙏
12:28 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
27 May, 01:02
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Thank you for responding and sharing your experience.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
29 May, 11:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank you for being out there talking about it !! I apologise for the delay I've been taken over by the garden 🤪🙌👍

27 May, 12:56
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Wow, I don't know what it is. All I know is the voice I heard, I've not heard before. It wasn't familiar to me.