Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 11:37
Older video. More advanced now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Are they doing this to me? Just a few weeks ago I heard a voice in my ear as I just fell a sleep. It eas a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. It was a man's voice with an english accent. He called out my name, I immediately sat up in bed and answered "what?".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 May, 12:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I had a face come close up to my face as if thru a white sheet in my dream state (i think female) and the voice said "you have something on your lip" as if to make me look down and at her. i could see my lip and the face and heard my voice say "thank you" . Then maybe a week later, just as i was drifting off, a voice hummed a familiar frequency into my ear like "Dooooooooo" and I instantly came out of state and said "I heard you" and I repeated "Doooooo"
Have I officially lost it? I was hoping that was ascension symptoms & that I'm well protected. 🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
Wow, I don't know what it is. All I know is the voice I heard, I've not heard before. It wasn't familiar to me.
12:56 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it