Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 May, 04:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i came across this ages ago

there used to be more info out there available about it, in relation to sinisterness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 May, 04:19
Their bullshit doesn't work on me.
I beat to my own drum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 03:56
validates what i've been experiencing, esp over the last few years. Nobody around me blvs.
As am a nobody only thing i can think is am a gunea pig.
I 🙏 for protection from our Creator

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 May, 11:11
Maybe this tech can be used for good too 🙏🙏🙏Personally , muh life has only gotten better 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks to 🙌GOD🙏& some very Suuupaaaa🌟Special Angel 😇 Peeps🌟🙏🥰

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
26 May, 10:37

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 May, 10:05
The metal hook on the PCR nasal swab ?
Brain transmitter ? 🤔

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
26 May, 09:40
why does all this have to be for bad...we all could be free and happy...why wouldn't everyone want that? Evil is... well... fooking evil and it can kiss my ass

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 May, 09:23
Brings to mind Q30
“Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm…”

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 May, 10:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Everything ties together…Stranger than fiction.

“What [3] scientists were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?”

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 May, 03:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
👀
wait ...
a what terminal ?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 09:18
Are they doing this to me? Just a few weeks ago I heard a voice in my ear as I just fell a sleep. It eas a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. It was a man's voice with an english accent. He called out my name, I immediately sat up in bed and answered "what?".

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 May, 12:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I had a face come close up to my face as if thru a white sheet in my dream state (i think female) and the voice said "you have something on your lip" as if to make me look down and at her. i could see my lip and the face and heard my voice say "thank you" . Then maybe a week later, just as i was drifting off, a voice hummed a familiar frequency into my ear like "Dooooooooo" and I instantly came out of state and said "I heard you" and I repeated "Doooooo"
Have I officially lost it? I was hoping that was ascension symptoms & that I'm well protected. 🙏

Not Important @Notimportant
26 May, 09:07
So why do the jab ? This would seem quicker & easier?

things that make you go hmmmm???

26 May, 09:00
Please don’t tell me that this is what all
the Ear Ringing is 😰😬 & being drained of energy sometimes... I mean, I don’t think it is... but damn after this video 🤷‍♀️🙏 Who knows? I just wanna spread 💖LOVE💙 & 🥰HAPPINESS🥰. I mean honestly, I sent this to Muh Momma & she was like, they don’t want nuffin’ with me... lolz 😂🤣 Who knows though nowadays 🤷‍♀️ What are Your thoughts?

26 May, 08:21
😬😰

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 May, 05:03
This has to be what is going on with my son :(

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 05:23
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I'm so sorry Kimberly, will be praying for him and you all!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 May, 05:45
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
🙏… my wife works in mental health field. kids are coming off the Chains. record numbers of suicide, Homicide, Anxiety, depression & Other disorders FYI

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
26 May, 04:10
Its horrible....😔 Been targeted for few years now, voices, gangstalking, pushed to suicide, cancer, tinnitus its been very rough...
But im fighting back and get up with a smile everyday knowing that no weapon formed against us, shall prosper 🙏🏻 And thanks to my AU Family for keeping the vibes high!

26 May, 05:13
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
I'm so sorry. It's heartbreaking. I pray that God's hand will remove this evil from you.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 04:51
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
🙏💖🙏

arba happihr @arba
26 May, 04:04
Wow! You always have the good stuff!
I wish I knew how to share this with others
Good find!
NSA has cell copies of every single person right?
Every single person. Hillary , Obama, Rothschilds
Wave good bye to the demons!! woohoo

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
26 May, 03:54
I was under the impression from the Q drops that the NSA was good.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 May, 03:22
These are Crimes against humanity.

There is no Victory until the targeting programs are all ended and persons held accountable. Please take it seriously as soon it will be everyone if its not everyone already.

In the early days, star seeds the volunteered to come in to activate key codes in ley lines, energy centers, dormant sacred sites, and new templates, to facilitate the great awakening by the feeds of accelerated photonic light emissions and more were heavily hit and compromised, many rendered unable to function in their soul mission. It's not just political enemies they have been doing this too.

This is the modern-day tinfoil hat. Stay in your hearts best you can. Hacking the mind and thoughts as the video said is easy for them, the heart center vibes out of their reach.

Deepest gratitude for raising awareness on the subject VK🙏

https://www.defendershield...

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
26 May, 03:22
This is one of the hidden reasons the commercial sales of lead paint was outlawed in the United States. Lead paint blocks EMPs and many types of harmful frequencies including 5G.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 May, 02:32
What I noticed is that sometimes they are sending messages on the radio over 2 nearby frequencies that inter mingle to deliver a certain message. Sounds like a interference if your not on the right frequency? So weird.

wht 2.0 @wht
26 May, 01:52
This is why, because we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, *only* Christ offers protection from the evil ONE and his earth dominion system he's putting into place.

By using HIS protective 'armor'

ala Eph6:10-17

nasty 123 @Nasty1
26 May, 02:01
Targeted Individuals
&
"They " the Government have had tech like this that can manipulate our minds for decades now.
(Pic2) A German doctor in 1989 was able to manipulate the minds using Electromagnetic waves , Micro Wave,
ELF Waves , (Extremely Low Frequencies Waves.)

So you are correct, this type of tech is more advanced now.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
26 May, 02:55
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
5G combined with Chemicals can be used as a weapon. A Lethal or Non lethal weapon. A silent weapon for Quiet wars. A Prison without walls,

Not only can Electromagnetic waves , MicroWaves,
ELF Waves , (Extremely Low Frequencies Waves.) be used to manipulate minds & with that our bodies too.

In WW2 , the Japanese were able to literally cook a person from the inside out using Chemicals combined with Frequencies in a process called Cyclotronic Resonance .

Cyclotronic resonance, is the ability to manipulate a chemicals using Frequencies .

Just remember, "They" dont create tech to make our world a better place, its the opposite of that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 May, 07:09
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Truth right there brother.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
26 May, 01:49

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 July, 02:40
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
SURE, YOU ARE. LOL!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 May, 01:27
I ALMOST wish I'd never heard any of this stuff - people automatically assume that you're crazy when you start trying to share it with them

Impatiently waiting for the day when this information goes mainstream, and hoping I can keep the, I told you so's, under control!

26 May, 05:22
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😢Agreed, have read about it over the years, watched videos...and just pray it wouldn't touch me or my family. I am so hoping that evil is being eradicated from our lives, it's all too much at times.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
26 May, 01:15
😁Tinfoil hats dont seem to crazy now...if they work i am not sure? Cant we get someone to make them more stylish

wht 2.0 @wht
26 May, 01:34
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Suggest switching to copper ....... used in Faraday cages ... works MUCH better!

;)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 May, 01:18
Dr. James Giordano: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

26 May, 01:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Confessions of a High-Level Perp: Dr. James Giordano....

All of the tech spoken about is already in full force.... There are the group of hard targets, mostly your everyday normal citizens and mostly good upstanding individuals; they know exactly what is going on as they have been forced to figure out why their lives are falling apart. Then there is everyone else being emotionally manipulated and passified to the point that they can no longer recognize the reality staring them in the face. People have no idea that their thoughts and beliefs are being silently affected. How could they? You find out when the perpetrators want you to. The only ethically viable use for these technologies would be to use them to convince the narcissistic elite that they don’t need to own and control every thing and every person to find fulfillment in life.

https://gangstalkingmindco...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
26 May, 01:05
Check out Q post #773 . CIA/MK ULTRA

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 May, 12:58

True North @TrueNorthGirl
26 May, 12:56
This is very real.
Many of us are targets because of our work.
All of my laptops and phones have been hacked - cameras were placed inside my home, and I was live-streamed.
(When I left I took their equipment).
They even left a document behind on my laptop as they were watching me draft a Legal Brief in 2020.
Here’s page 1 of a 7-page document labeled Unclassified...and an additional 2 pages labeled “Top Secret” but with redactions.
Once targeted - there is no hiding.

26 May, 12:47

26 May, 12:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication