Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 May, 12:00
If America doesn’t have Anons, it would fail forever. We are the cream of the crop Patriots. I feel that in my heart and soul.

Because of that, I believe we have a divine protection and a unique power to change things. We need to leverage that power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 May, 12:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 May, 12:34
In Jesus’ Precious Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 May, 11:30
AMEN

I imagine a revival is coming. If we all imagine a revival coming there will be great synergy.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 May, 11:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I Know it, do You Know it ?

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 May, 12:10
AMEN