Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 February, 08:46
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
arrogant, unprofessional, Fox news leftovers, both of them from fox
i havent watched them or any news since they called biden president and ignored all the evidence
i follow this site, ann vandersteel, charlie ward and simon p. Here i get truth and no spin
the constant spin, lies , they have no dignity anymore
they have sold their soul instead of telling truththey have lost their moral compass
mine is now pure north

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
06 February, 06:38
This soundbite sounds like THE setup...."cant talk about this...".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
04 February, 07:08
FK Newsmax just another Hack boycott them like we did FOX

Qreqory Tucker @TUCKERs
02 February, 10:41
Where we go one we go all. Mike is a Patriot. Disrespectful attitudes I saw coming from Newsmax before the election. File Newsmax with the rest of mainstream media. Funny, but they always did suck! LOL

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
02 February, 10:15
That PISSED me off. The news anchor couldnt have been more a a titty-baby unless he had a pacifier and a stuffed animal.

James Bintliff @midnightwriter
02 February, 08:55
Gaffot

stacy roberson @Justice67
02 February, 08:10
The Newsmax reporter is an ASShole. He's probably mad because there's a prison cell waiting to greet him, sooner rather than later.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 February, 08:13
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
all of them

Kevin Fukero @Mr_FuKeRo
02 February, 07:40
Bought and Paid for.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
02 February, 07:38
Newsmax made a mockery of themselves. TV mefia is DEAD.

slick roq @slickroQ
02 February, 07:23
Bob Sellers is the Chris Wallace of Newsmax.

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
02 February, 07:09
Hey Newsmax....Way to be be professional. I don't know who the guy in the center is, but he obviously got a twist in his boxers. Newsmax just earned its place alongside CNN, MSNBC and all of the other #FakeNews asshats.

06 February, 08:35
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
hes a fox news leftover

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
02 February, 07:08
Cowardly punks. What are these people afraid of? Are they being threatened?

Jack Saxon @Timberwolf5
02 February, 07:10
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Lawsuits by Dominion. They have been instructed to react this way.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
02 February, 06:54
Panic

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 06:54
Also, I recall before the Twat purge, that Greg Kelly went on a bashing spree of Lin Wood. I liked Greg before that, he was my straw that broke the camels back.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 March, 09:54
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
unfortunately just as fake and unreliable as the real news. we dont have a chance at knowing the truth at this rate

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 06:52
All MSM is DEAD to me. I don't get OAN - from what i hear they are the ONLY channel that speaks truth. The rest can burn in hell with their traitor pedo buddies.

Janice Patterson @NaniP68
03 February, 09:31
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I don't watch MSM for news at all but on the rare occasion I do, I watch OANN. They really are the only legit news outlet imo.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
02 February, 06:29
Guess he took his ball and went home...these media people cant even have a simple conversation without becoming loud, indignant and conftontational 🤣

Intuitive Otter @intuitiveotter
02 February, 06:23
Who is this woman? Has she been here before? There were signs this was coming. Many warned me about this venue! Boycotting them for sure after this. Worse than I have seen even on the other channels.

06 February, 08:38
In response Intuitive Otter to her Publication
shes another fox news leftover

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
02 February, 06:02
Glad I never turned that channel on. Never have watched even one of their shows.

Sharon *T* @sharons316
02 February, 06:01
RIP Newsmax... shoulda said "No thanks" to the Dem Kool-Aid

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 06:00
FUCKKKKK NEWSMAX!!!!!

Tim Mitchell @Timmitch55
the host has been taking the bribes huh?

Lynne Geis @lynneg
02 February, 05:53
Bye Bye Newsmax. Showing your true colors and alligence here.

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
02 February, 05:53
It was only a matter of time before News max turned into deep state shills. #TheNewsIsFakeTheWarIsReal

Tim Mitchell @Timmitch55
In response Carol WWG1WGA to her Publication
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
02 February, 05:52
He didn't want Mike to have "free speech". Violated his First Amendment rights, just like Twitter.
F Newsmax.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
02 February, 05:51
nice to see msm digging a bigger hole

WEN Anon @WEN
02 February, 05:50
Turn off Newsmax. They are just like the rest.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
Dudes got Chicles for his teeth. 😂

Storm Bringer @Elric
Thanks for this post, it just reminded me to put my order in.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 February, 05:49
🤬👎NEWSMAX = NEWCNN