Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Watchin Sara Carter on Hannity and like Hannity she had to be approached. Pushing propaganda
02:08 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 May, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She's definitely bangable though...

#WOULD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 May, 10:15
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
She's a butterface though.

Everything looks good, but her face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
27 May, 10:45
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
You on Truth Danny?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 May, 09:48
Operative PO💩

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 May, 09:16
nobody pure if heart would ever be a politician. their primary goal would be to end all politics

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 08:57
White Hat or Black Hat either way Nana has bad vibes of Hannity!
I just can't like him!🤡

Sara Carter/John Solomon (Controlled reporting) imho.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 May, 09:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I turned him off years ago. Hannity is all about Hannity IMO.

Silver Cat @silvercat
27 May, 03:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hannity is controlled op.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 May, 08:50
I thought exactly the same thing. i had to turn her off

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 May, 08:41
Interesting that this is post 1075 for ya

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 May, 02:27
I have always wondered about this pin
2 📸‘s

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 May, 06:52
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
CIA Sean i call him on fakebook in his bot chat rooms

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 09:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
he has a few and always brags about his family’s involvement! I CIA, Police involvement, etc. I picked up on that long ago! plus remember his show with Colmes (Hannity and Colmes) who was a radical leftiest!

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 May, 02:20
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
do you think if i did a macho-man elbow drop from the top of a boat i could pin a great white for a 3 count? i was gonna try the big boot followed by the leg drop but the salt water would ruin my boots
Woman Dives into Sharks Open Mouth - YouTube

Shark Attacks- Great White Shark, Bull SharkDamjan Pecek, Sarah Williams, Brian Kang, Brunna Gobbi, Ben Kellyhttps://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/dea...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 May, 02:20
Intimidation & threat
Makes the eyes become wet
When keeping family safe
Becomes your only best bet

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 02:16
Trusting the ( Plan ) Sir

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 May, 02:13
Sean Hannity 5/26/22 Today | FOX BREAKING NEWS May 26, 22 - YouTube

Sean Hannity 5/26/22 Today | FOX BREAKING NEWS May 26, 22Hello everybody. Thanks for watching.Please like, share and subscribe my channel. Love all.#FoxNews...

God Wins donated @GR2021
27 May, 09:11
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Knowing the fake media and the lies they spew so boldly, the very familiar media language with its tone, sound, facial expressions, the deceit, etc has become so repulsive to the very being of patriots who know the truth. Watching them lowers my good vibes.