Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 02:08
Watchin Sara Carter on Hannity and like Hannity she had to be approached. Pushing propaganda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 09:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
he has a few and always brags about his family’s involvement! I CIA, Police involvement, etc. I picked up on that long ago! plus remember his show with Colmes (Hannity and Colmes) who was a radical leftiest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 May, 06:52
CIA Sean i call him on fakebook in his bot chat rooms

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 May, 02:45
POS sean.....never could stand him. Havent tuned in to faux news since the '16 election season. Even before DJT won. F#ck them!!!🧐🤨🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 May, 02:31
MOCKING BIRDS FLOCK TOGETHER