Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 May, 10:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Aircraft seem to have a "black box" too ... hmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
28 May, 10:47
Reminds me of the Rubik's Cube puzzle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 May, 12:37
This caught my eye in the video. Interesting relation to the location of the UN.
Archillect has also posted several pics last few weeks showing Saturn.
1/6

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 May, 06:53
thanks enjoyed this video, that has been a question of mine lately, the black cube, i have the book of enoch, though read a while back, think another reading, perhaps a greater understanding, want to hear more from this guy♥️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 06:58
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Did you read 1. The Book of Enoch, or all 3? (although the first one is most important, other 2 explains a lot too). There are a lot of interesting books (The Book of Bee, The Book of Adam and Eve etc.). Interesting read.

27 May, 11:57
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
this is what i have, my connections just ya’ll on social media, did order a book about mary magdalene

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 May, 02:26
Thank you that was a great video. Do you know if he has channel besides TicToc. I will do a post about the Black Cube I shared from a friend. It's kinda long and 40 images. Have a MAGA peaceful Memorial Day Weekend.1

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 04:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
He has Youtube channel, but didn't noticed any interesting videos. Here's link for his profile on TT, he has linktree for his socials there:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLo...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 May, 01:50
Cain and Abel both bad ?
Who are the stars that are imprisoned for not doing what they were told?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 01:52
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Fallen Ones.

27 May, 07:04
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
in the bible Abel was Gods chosen, his first fruits were acceptable to God, Cain was jealous, murdered his brother, blood poured out into the land. there is the theory that cain was the seed of Eve and Lucifer from the garden of eden, Eve was pregnant with the seed of cain as well as adam, who was Abel’s father.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 11:33
🤔Talk about deep
I just want to Worship What is right and Moral
Lets Start There js

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 May, 11:32
wow 👀 he’s amazing! thanks

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 11:28
🤔

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 May, 03:16
That is [THEIR] belief.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 May, 03:17
The black cube and the light cube.... The war is on.... GOD bless the good guys....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 09:52
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Are you saying that the Jewish people with the box on their heads and Muslims are worshipping Satan? If you are, do they know they are worshipping Satan?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 09:54
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Why do they always act like they are enemies? Does everyone who owns buildings with black boxes in front of them worship Satan?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 May, 01:20
Hi there do you have link to the narrator.
Thanks.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 06:29
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
You can find on TT, username is on the video. Don't have any other link :/