Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 12:41
Black Cube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
thanks enjoyed this video, that has been a question of mine lately, the black cube, i have the book of enoch, though read a while back, think another reading, perhaps a greater understanding, want to hear more from this guy♥️
06:53 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
27 May, 11:57
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
this is what i have, my connections just ya’ll on social media, did order a book about mary magdalene

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 06:58
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Did you read 1. The Book of Enoch, or all 3? (although the first one is most important, other 2 explains a lot too). There are a lot of interesting books (The Book of Bee, The Book of Adam and Eve etc.). Interesting read.

27 May, 11:59
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
wanting to learn what i can, seems most of us gonna be students♥️